Episode 9

Saya have been really upset by this murderous look. He warrior looks like he's going to have his chain down his throat at any moment. But what's his problem? Does tagon have the guts to attack his son? Even if he was my father's closest bodyguard.. What's really wrong with this guy? Saya could not stand any longer and said, "Get away from us, this has nothing to do with you."he says," and begins to take steps towards Tanya, whom he takes behind. And Tanya hides behind Yangcha in fear.

Realizing that Tanya is really scared and very nervous, Yangcha grasps her hand tightly with a sudden urge and tries to comfort her. And Tanya really feels relieved and safe with Yangcha holding his hand. But she couldn't make sense of it. Why do all my fears go away when I have him?

Saya is stunned by what he sees. With yangcha holding her hand, he realizes that Tanya is suddenly relieved and her fear is gone. And what's between them? he can't stop thinking. He then takes quick steps towards Tanya, but halfway through, he realizes that the Warrior has suddenly got in his way. And when he hears the sound of the chain, he notices the chain in the warrior's hand that is firmly in his grasp and ready to swing at any moment.

Do you really have the guts to attack tagon's son? Saya asks suspiciously.

And at that moment, Yangcha quickly throws the chain down Saya's throat, wrapping his throat and pulling it tightly with only one hand.

Saya suddenly becomes stunned by the chain around her throat and suddenly becomes breathless. And his hands quickly grasp the chain around his throat and try to unravel it, but the Warrior is hanging so tight on the chain with only one arm that he can't get rid of the chain.

Yangcha quickly turns his head to Tanya and sees her shocked expression. She certainly didn't expect such a move from yangcha.

Yangcha tugs her hand, which he grips tightly, making her look at himself again, and brings her out of shock.

Order me to fire him, or I really kill him in chains with says.

And Tanya quickly understands the situation, saying, " throw him out now!"says. And Yangcha takes quick steps to the collapsed Saya, leaving Tanya's hand in no time, and unravels the chain around his throat. And Saya tries to recover his breath by starting to cough violently but is stunned when Yangcha quickly grabs his by the shoulder and lifts his to his feet. And while he's still trying to get his breath right, begins to drifting out.

As Saya drifts away, he thinks with fear that I doubt the power of Igutu will be sufficient for this man. Yangcha has proven that if he wants to, he can dare to kill him there without caring whose son he is. He can't help but wonder how I can get close to Tanya with a such bodyguard like that around her. And at that moment he realizes that they are already outside, and Yangcha quickly pushes Saya forward, telling him with his eyes, "my eye is on you."makes the mark. Saya will almost fall to the ground after this powerful push. And Saya, who understands Yangcha's message, feels really shuddering to the bone.

He certainly doesn't expect the Warrior to barge into the room and strangle him with his chain and throw him out. Saya cannot understand what has happened and is stunned. He then strides away from the Great Temple.

---

Yangcha quickly returns to Tanya's room and sees Tanya looking out from the balcony. And realising that she is still nervous, he quickly reaches to her side and puts one hand on her shoulder to get her out of the thoughts. Then, when Tanya turns to him, the distance between them drops to just a few inches. They eye to eye.

Without waiting, Yangcha said, " Do you want to explain what just happened here?"he asks.

Hearing his thoughts, Tanya said in a low voice, " not really..."says. And Yangcha frowns at his.