Episode 16

Yangca had gone to the Union Palace to see Tagon and approached him with quiet steps. Strangely, there's no one around.

Tagon notices Yangcha's presence and he says with a smile "Here's my most trusted man." Yangcha shows his respect to Tagon and looks at him in curiously.

Seeing his curious gaze, Tagon said and laugh, "Can't I just miss you?''

This time Yangcha looks at him in astonishment and thinks, "İs he drunk?"

Realizing what Yangcha is thinking, Tagon smiles and "I'm not drunk.. I really missed you. But that's not why I called you here." he says with returning to his solemn state.

Yangcha impatiently gives his all attention, wondering what he to say.

"Is she still being hunted by Shahati?" 

Yangcha approves of him by nodding his head.

Now we really need to get rid of the Shahati. There is a war to attend need your.

Yangcha looks at him in amazement. War? With Ago Tribe?

''Yeah. We have declared war against the people of Ago tribe. I wasn't actually planning on getting you into this war.. But there is some rumors comed. That İnaishingi has returned. And I heard he had an Igutu. They started a resistance against us. I need you and Mubaek in this war. You are Daekan's finest warriors. The war will continue under you and Mubaek leadership. Because I can't get there myself. I'd like to come, but if I go to war, who's gonna run this country?" he said with a chuckle.

When Yangcha hears that he's going to war, he's in deep thoughts. If I go to war, who will protect Tanya? The Shahati are still after her.. And I'll stay away from her.. This is the last thing I want.. How am I supposed to leave her in the hands of an ordinary guard? Will she really be safe?

Seeing Yangcha engrossed in thoughts, "What do you think? I can only tell by looking into your eyes that you're worried. Is that because of Tanya?" he asks, curiously.

Yangcha quickly looks at Tagon in shock and return to his senses.

Seeing Yangcha's shock, Tagon smiled, "I've kept you with me for more than 20 years. You think I won't understand what those gaze mean? But you're usually callous and expresionless.''

There is be silence short while.

''It's been a really long time since I saw your worried eyes. Are you worried about her safety?" he says, curiously looking at him.

---

When Mubaek heard that Yangcha had gone to Tagon, he came to Tanya's room. He's worried about her safety. Though there are guards outside the door, he is not sure she will be safe in the room alone. All this time, Yangcha was always on guard in her room, and he didn't have to worry.

He clicks on her door nervously as he knows she is alone now. But the door does not open. Mubaek more severe clicked on the door and "Niruha? Everything okay?" he asks and again he cannot get any answer. Mubaek's concern continues to grow. When the slightest noise does not come from the room, he opens the door quickly and enters.

When he looks around, he sees that the room is completely empty. He quickly turned to the guards and "Has Tanya Niruha left the room?" he asks with nervously.

The guards look at each other and shake their heads in negative terms and say, "No. She was in her room the whole time."

If she never left the room, where is she now?! How can she just disappear?! Mubaek angrily walk in the room through and suddenly realizes the possible truth. The Shahati? The only time she was vulnerable?