All patched up.

I woke up from sharp pain in my side. My eyes shot open and I looked down and saw a big, red blood spot, and remembered about my stab wound. I didn't pay attention to it at all yesterday and I just kind of forgot about it. But now it was starting to hurt.

I looked around, it seemed like the others were still asleep. I stood up, and was about to go to the river that I found yesterday to clean the blood up a bit.

"Holy shit, (Y/N)! Are you ok?" I turned quickly around to face the speaker. Callum was standing next to his sleeping brother.

I felt a sharp pain as i turned, I flinched in pain a bit, but I tried to keep my posture as sturdy as I could.

"I am fine! Don't wake the others!" I whisper-shouted.

"Ok, I'm sorry, but you really need to clean that wound!" He now said quietly.

"I know, that's what I was about to d-" I was cut off by a yawn coming from Ezran.

"Oh, good morning Callum, good morning (Y/N)" he said sleepily "what's going on?" He added

"Nothing, nothing!" I said and stepped towards the forest. "I'm just going to go, ok?"

"Shouldn't we tell Rayla?" Callum asked.

"Tell me what?" I turn to look at Rayla who was now sitting on the wood log that she was previously sleeping on.

"Nothing! Shut up Callum!" I yelled, actually getting a bit annoyed.

"No! For once you'll have to shut up!" Callum said. I just looked at him with a surprised look. I was really dumbfounded, the courage of this kid, man. "(Y/N) is hurt" he said and I snapped out of what ever I was thinking about.

"Heh, good one, Callum, that's a real knee-slapper" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

This whole time I was standing in a position so Rayla, from her point of view, couldn't see the blood.

"Turn around, (Y/N)" Rayla said with a serious voice.

"But it's nothing, really!" I tried to reason.

She stood up and started to walk towards me. She stopped just in front of me. As she was about to face me directly, I turned so she couldn't see it again.

"(Y/N)!" Rayla said, it really sounded like she was angry with me about this.

I sighed and turned around, letting her see it. I heard a gasp come out of Raylas mouth.

"I-it's not that bad guys! I swear!" I step away, so they can't see the wound that well. "it doesn't even hurt anymore" that was partly a lie, because it didn't hurt when I was still, but when I was doing something I could feel some pain.

"Bad or not, we still need to treat it!" Rayla said.

"Too bad we don't have anything to do that with, huh?" I said, trying to get away from this subject. "I was just about to go to the river to clean it up" I already turned around and was ready to leave.

"No, stop and wait" Callum said. I did as he said and turned around, waiting what will he say next. "I have just the thing we need!" He said and turned to go to the backpack where the egg was.

He was searching for something, and after a short while he took out a bandage and some clean bottled water.

"Ok, but why do you have them with you now? And why are you giving them to me?" I said kinda confused about the kind gesture, I mean you did try to kill him.

"You can never be too careful when you go out adventuring. And if we're doing this, we need you to be in tip-top shape and heal quicker than elves normally do." He said handing me the supplies. I take them, still a little stunned from the situation were in right now.