First Day

Virgil woke up gasping for air and crying, for the 3rd time this week. Nightmare again? He thought. As he was getting ready for the day, he was preparing himself for the new bullies. For the old pain in new people. For all the abuse that he was oh so used to. He walked to school and put his earbuds in. When he got there though, he was greeted by almost everyone. He went to the principal's office to be greeted by what looked to be the happiest man in the world. "Ah! You must be Virgil Storm!" He smiled. "Um.. yeah... Can I have my schedule..?" The boy spoke in almost a whisper. "What was that?" The principal asked. "M-May I.... have my schedule.... Sir...?"  The principal noticed that he looked petrified, and he was almost using his hands to shield himself. From... What? "Of course!" The principal's booming voice made Virgil flinch back and cover his head. "Virgil?" He said a bit quieter. "Um... I'll just go to class..." The emo whispered. As soon as Virgil left, the principal called someone. "I need you to find as much information on Virgil Storm as possible. He seems traumatized and afraid to speak to me." He said.

-Lunch Time-

"Oh my God... Remus... Look!"
Damian shook his friend. "What Dee?" He turned his head to look in the same direction. "Wait... Could It really be true?!" His eyes widened. "C'mon! We've gotta invite him over!" Damian smiled.
Over to where Virgil was, he was eating alone, when he was suddenly interrupted. "Hey Vee! Long time no see!" Damian laughed. "Dee?! Mus?! Oh my god! Guys!" Virgil bolted up and ran into their arms. He was significantly shorter than them, about a foot shorter. "Never leave me again...." By this point, Virgil was crying slightly. "You wanna come sit with us?" Remus gestured to the table they were previously at. They all sat down. "Alright sis, who's the precious emo." Remy smiled while sipping on his Frappé. "This is Virgil. We were best friends until we moved here." Damian said, still smiling. Only Remus noticed that he hesitated before saying friends.  "Hey bro, you're awful quiet for your personality." Remus chuckled. "I-um-is it hot in here?!" Roman said through a bright blush. Damian was seething. "AAAAHHHH!!!!! HE'S SO CUTE!!!!" Patton yelled, making Virgil jump and cover his head. "Vee..." Damian and Remus hugged him, their faces suddenly grim and full of sadness. "You're ok... We'll protect you..." They were saying. "Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Anxiety. Possible depression...possible insomnia..." Logan rambled on while writing in his notebook. "Don't mind him, that's Logan. He's a human calculator. Probably gonna graduate Valedictorian. The one who shouted is Patton, the head cheerleader. That's Remy, the sleep deprived Koffee Kid. You remember Roman, the theater nerd. That's Emile, The therapist. Aka Remy's baby. And you already know us." Remus introduced everyone."Hey Vee, didn't you say you wanted to join the drama club if you moved here?" Damian asked. "Well yeah... But that was.... Before...." Virgil whispered. "You don't have to join any club if you don't want to." Damian stated. "Well I kinda wanna join the Art club..." He said. "Vee! You should join choir! They sing and play instruments!" Remus chimed in "I-I dunno 'Mus..." He whispered again. "But Vee! You're amazing at singing and playing guitar! Can you show the others after school? The choir teacher let's students in the choir room as long as he's in there too!" Now everyone was excited to see what this emo could do that impressed REMUS. Remus was the hardest person in the world to impress.

-After School-

Virgil was singing House of Memories by Panic! At The Disco. Needless to say, everyone was impressed. Including the choir teacher. "Virgil, was it? Would you like to join choir?" He asked. "As long as I can do choir and art." He said. "Not a problem.  See you tomorrow."