Epilogue

The sound of laughter echoed through the air as Damian brought out a lavender colored cake. "Daddy! Can we do the piñata now?" "Yeah! Give the kid a stick! Let her have some fun!" Remus laughed as he came outside. "Uncle Remus!"
"Hey kiddos!" Patton cheered as he set down at least 15 gift bags on the table.
"Salutations, friends and children."
"Hey babes."
"How do you be my guys!"
"Hey everyone! Thanks for coming!" Virgil smiled as he hung the piñata on the tree. Damian wrapped his arms around his husband and kissed his jawline. "Ewww! Daddy's kissing papa!"
"When you're older you'll have a boyfriend you kiss, too." Damian said.
"Or a girlfriend! We don't know yet, you're only 7 hunny."
"Well Cassie says I'm pretty! Can Cassie hit the piñata with me?"
"Of course baby. Go ahead. Remus! Get the stick!" Virgil laughed. "You owe me 20 bucks, Dee." DING!! DONG!! "I'll get it." Answered the Emo. He walked to the door, only to stumble back in shock and fear when he realized who it was. "Long time no see...huh Virge?" Sighed the old friend turned enemy. "Ro....man...?" Now Virgil began to panic. "DEE!!" The storm cloud screamed as he turned to run. "Wait!" Roman grabbed his arm before he could run away. "I'm not gonna be here long.."
"Papa! We're gonna hit the piñata now! Who's that?"
"You've got a little girl?"
"It's....an old friend hunny. Roman, this is Haven. My baby girl. Haven, this is Roman. He's Uncle Remus' brother. We were friends back in highschool."
"Hey kid. Nice to meet you. Can you do me a favor?"
"What is it?"
"Can you tell your Uncle Remus that Roman said he's sorry?"
"Okie! Uncle Reeeemuuuus!!!" Haven shouted as she ran off to relay his message.
"It's um.....it's good to see you..."
"You too....Princey..wanna join the party?"
"Sure! How are the others?"
"Find out yourself, jerkface. They're all outside."

Maybe everything's a bit messy right now... but I think it'll be ok.