Day 2

Virgil's POV

I spent the day with Dee and Mus. We have all classes together, including art and choir. Dee and I are getting a lot closer. I have to admit though.... I kinda have a crush on him.. at one point, in math, we were holding hands, sharing earbuds, and resting on each other. During free period, I was laying on his lap while he raked his hands through my hair. Maybe he likes me too? That's stupid. Why would anyone like me? I'm fat and ugly. God I wish he loved me.

Damian's POV
God he's so perfect.. everything from his hair to his scars. I wouldn't change a single thing. Well... I'd change one thing... I'd change his horrible childhood... He never really got to be a child. I want him to be happy. I wish I could just pull him in and kiss and hug him. I wanna give him the affection he missed out on. I wanna hold him close and never let go. I wanna hold his hands and share earbuds with him like we did in math. I wanna let him lay in my lap like in free period. I wanna lay with him and tell him everything is alright. But... I know that'll probably never happen. I know he probably won't ever like me, and that's ok. Right now we're just friends.
Friends.....

Roman's POV
HES SO CUUUTE!!!! Oh my god his hair.... His eyes.... HE CAN PLAY GUITAR AND S I N G!!!! And oh! Did I hear that right?! He likes ART!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! But I'm pretty sure he likes the snake. I've gotta change that. He deserves so much better than... That.... He deserves a prince! He deserves me! I'm the one fit for him. I've gotta figure out how to get him to like me.