Roman's Plan Pt 3

Virgil woke up, on a bed? And he was unrestrained? Wasn't he kidnapped? My head is pounding.. Then Roman walked in. "Oh! Stormcloud! You're awake! He smiled. He was holding a tray with food and a few drinks. "Uh..I'm not hungry.." Virgil said, almost gagging at the thought of eating right now. Roman quickly had a worried expression on his face. "I've never seen you eat before. You should eat something." He said.
"No thanks Roman.." The boy responded. "Roman? I thought you called me Ro or Princy?" Roman said, slightly annoyed at the use of his actual name. "Yeah, well you did kinda kidnap me." Virgil snapped at him. SLAP!! The boy fell to the ground. "How dare you raise your voice at me. Know your place Vee. You're practically my property now." Roman yelled. Virgil started silently crying and felt a bruise forming. "Roman... I'm sorry..." Roman covered his mouth, realising he just hurt the one person he's ever loved. "Vee... I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!! He reached toward the boy, causing Virgil to flinch back. The emo looked at Roman angrily with tear filled eyes, breaking the wannabe prince's heart. "Don't call me that, you monster. I hope you realize I'll never love you." He said. "DAMMIT VIRGIL!! I JUST WANT YOU TO SAY YOU LOVE ME!! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!" Roman shouted. "HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO LOVE YOU AFTER ALL YOU'VE DONE?! YOU'RE INSANE!!! I DON'T LOVE YOU!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD!!" The emo yelled back. At this point he was full on sobbing. "I just wanna see Damian... I just want my boyfriend... I wanna be cuddled in his arms... I want him to whisper in my ear and tell me everything is alright..." Virgil mumbled through his tears as he curled up on the ground. "We can do that Vee.. we can do that together.. we don't need Damian... We just need each other..." Roman responded, sitting down next to him and wrapping his arms around the emo. "You don't get it..... I want Damian..... Not you..... I want to be with him.... I just........... Wanna............ Be with him..........." The emo mumbled quietly, drifting off to sleep in Roman's arms.