School Party

"Vee! Will you come to the party tonight? Everyone is going, so you won't be alone!" Remus shouted. "I mean.... Sure.... As long as you guys don't abandon me...." Virgil whispered. "I would never!" He said dramatically. "Anyway, the party is at 9." Damian chimed in. "Kay, you guys wanna help me get ready?" Virgil asked. "Hells yes." Remy said, walking over. "Let's get you some sexy clothes at the mall first!" He continued. "Oh lord...."

-At the party-

"Hey Virge!" Roman shouted. "How would you like a drink?" He asked. "I don't have much of a tolerance for them... I'll be drunk after one or two.." Virgil whispered. "So? What's the fun in going home sober? Plus we're at Damian's house, so you can stay the night here if needed." Roman continued, though visibly upset. "Fair enough..." Virgil took a swig. Damian was nearby and Remus was absolutely nowhere to be seen, but it was clear he was gonna be chugging as many drinks as possible.
After about an hour, almost everyone was drunk.
Patton had 1 drink,
Emile had 1,
Logan had 3,
Virgil had 3,
Remy had 5,
Roman had 12,
Damian had 28,
And Remus had 52.
Everyone except for Remy and Logan was drunk.
Damian and Virgil were in each other's arms.

-The next morning-

Virgil sat up and rubbed his head. He looked over to see Damian asleep and recalled the 'events' of the night before.  He went to get up but felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist. "Morning love~" Damian said. "M-morning... Dee.." Virgil slightly smiled. "You're precious. You don't have to be so nervous, babe~" Damian said as he turned Virgil around to look at him. "D-Does this mean we're a thing now..?" Virgil asked. Damian held the side of Virgil's head and pulled him in for a sweet, passionate kiss. "Yes. Yes it does."

!Bonus!

Virgil looked in the mirror and sighed, getting his makeup bag and pulling out his foundation. "Dammit Dee..." He mumbled as he covered his hickeys with the makeup.