Sleepover

"Never have I ever... Had sex." Roman said. "Ok, now you're just targeting me." Damian said as he took a shot. "What's sex?" Patton asked his boyfriend. "Um... Just say no...." Logan responded with a red face. "Oh my god. You're too innocent." Virgil laughed, downing a shot. "Ok, never have I ever... Made out with Devin Jones in a McDonald's parking lot at midnight." Roman said. "Ok first of all, incredibly specific. 2nd of all, fuck you." Remus cursed his brother as he took a shot. "Dammit, we're out of liquor." Remus whined. "Let's play something fun!" Remy shouted. "Yeah! I'll go get my lie detector." Remus yelled. He came back soon after. "If you lie, it shocks you." The crazed man yelled. "Alright. Challenge accepted." Roman said, putting his hand on the lie detector. "Do you have a crush on someone?" Patton asked him. "Nope." BUZZ!! "AH FUCK!!!" Roman screamed, rubbing his hand. He put his hand back. "Ooh.. who is it?" Damian asked. "V-Virgil..." Ding! "Huh?" Virgil asked. Damian wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and kissed his temple. Roman growled. "Ooh! Drama!" Remus and Remy yelled in sync. "Umm let's play something else!" Patton said, trying to ease the tension. "How about spin the bottle?" Remy asked. "NO!! NO DRAMA!!" Patton shouted. "Meh, too late." Remus said, putting the empty bottle in the middle. "Logiie! The others aren't listening to me!!" Patton whined. "Everyone stop!!" Logan shouted, in a firm voice. Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing. "Listen to Patton." He continued with a terrifying face. "Logan. You're scaring Virgil." Damian seethed as he held his shaking boyfriend. "Virgil? You ok, kiddo?" Patton asked with a concerned face. "Give us a moment." Damian said, picking Virgil up bridal style. Virgil curled into Damian's chest. "Babe, name 4 things you can touch." "Um.. your s-shirt.. your arm.. my hoodie.. and y-your neck.." "Now 3 things you can hear." "Uh... The others voices... Your voice.. and m-my stutter.." "Good. Now 2 things you can smell." "Your c-cologne... And alcohol.." "Now just give me one thing you can taste." "S-salt.." "Feel better?" "Y-Yeah.. thanks Dee.." "Lets go to bed."