Roman's Plan Pt 2

"Vee!! I'm back!!" Damian yelled as he wrapped his arms around Virgil.
"Hey Dee?"
"Yes?"
"Why did you get so freaked out when I mentioned Roman?"
"Virgil. I want you to listen to me. That man is dangerous and not to be trusted."
"Why do you say that?"
Damian grabbed a folder out of the backpack he was wearing.
"Read those."
"Roman Prince... Charges? Kidnapping... Possession of illegal drugs...Murder?! Rape?!" Virgil's face fell as he connected the dots. "Is he a yandere or something?"
"That's exactly what he is. His last crush was missing for 3 years before Roman was arrested."  Ding! Dong!
"It's Remy! Open the door, bitches!!" "And Patton!" "You should allow him to open the door before saying Hello." "Don't forget your best friend!!" Virgil let everyone inside. "Guys?" Everyone turned to Virgil. He threw the folder in the middle of the group. "Roman? What the heck?!" Patton yelled. "Roman... He's a monster..." Remus mumbled. Logan stood up. "Damian. I require your assistance. "For what?" "Figuring out when Roman is going to attempt to kidnap Virgil." Everyone went silent. "Kidnap....Virgil....?" Patton asked. "As if! Virgil can take care of himself!" Remy yelled. "Haha.. no I can't... I'd be dead without you guys..." Virgil mumbled.  "I'm going to bed. Night guys." He said, sliding up the stairs. "Do you think Virgil will be ok?" Patton asked his other friends. "I'm not sure. Roman is really-" "HOLY SHIT!!!" They heard a certain emo scream. They ran upstairs to see.. Roman.. holding Virgil's unconscious body. "Hey guys! I just wanted to hang out with my precious Storm Cloud! I'll bring him back later.... If I'm feeling nice." Roman said in a sickly sweet voice. "You bastard!! Stay away from him!!" Damian yelled and tried to attack Roman, only to be stopped by Logan holding him back. "It is unwise to attack him while he has Virgil in his grasp, Damian." He said. "Roman!! What the fuck?! This isn't how you win someone's heart!! Do you really think Virgil will love you after this?!" Remus screamed. For a moment Roman faltered but quickly regained his stability. "Ha, see brother, there's this thing called Stockholm Syndrome. It's not hard to get... If you keep them for long enough. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to finish Virgil's room. Tata!" Roman laughed and jumped out the window with Virgil over his shoulder.