Roman's Plan

"Virgil!! Honey Bunches!! Wake up!!" "Mom!!" Virgil shot up and quickly changed his clothing. "Coming!! I'm coming!!" He slid down the stairs with his bag and hugged his mom and sister. "Hey Vee." His sister pat his head. "You're gonna need a bigger bag than that." His mom chimed in. "Wait-" "Yup." Virgil looked to his father for confirmation and got a dirty look. Face lighting up with happiness, he ran upstairs and got most of his belongings. "FREEDOM!!!!" He yelled. "Vee! Your boyfriend's here!" His sister shouted to him. What? I thought Dee went out of town for the week? Virgil went downstairs to see.... Roman? "Violet." "Yeah, bro?" "This isn't my boyfriend." "But he said-" "Roman. What are you doing here? Let alone claiming you're my boyfriend." "Oh but Storm Cloud, you are my boyfriend!" Roman said, picking Virgil up and twirling him in the air. "One, we're not dating. Two, only Dee is allowed to call me that. You know, my ACTUAL boyfriend? Now will you please leave?" Virgil asked, irritation lacing his voice. "But Storm Cloud!!" Roman pulled Virgil Close and whispered in his ear: "You better fucking date me or Remus and Damian are gonna suffer." "W-What?!" "Make your choice. Storm Cloud." Roman's manipulative tone sent chills down Virgil's spine. "Sleep on it. Remember, your best friend and boyfriend are on the line. Goodbye, Love."

Roman's POV

"Where were you?" Remus asked me. "Coffee shop. Went to chill with Remy." I responded. "Try again bitch." Remy said as he walked in the room. "With Patton?" "He and Logan are with Dad in the kitchen. Don't even try to say Damian or Emile. They're both out of town. Only person you could've been with is Virgil, and he told me you kinda freak him out." "He...what?!" I shouted. That bitch! He'll get what he deserves. "What did you do to him?" Remus asked. "Nothing! I wasn't even with him!" Ping! Remus stared at his phone. "Hey Remy! Patton! Logan! Virgil invited us over! Get your shit!" He yelled. I swear! That little shit's gonna get it! Everyone rushed out the door. Except Remus. "What?" I asked him. "You're a fucking liar." He whispered as he walked out the door.

Virgil's POV

"Hey guys.." I said, inviting them into my new home. "I'm so glad your mom has custody of you now!" "Yeah, me too. But on a different note, has Roman been acting different to any of you?" Virgil asked them. "No, why?" Patton asked him. "While I was getting my stuff, he showed up claiming he was my boyfriend. He threatened me saying that I better date him and if I didn't, 'Mus and Dee were gonna suffer.." Virgil answered. "Virgil, he cannot do much to Remus and Damian. They are both far stronger and more agile than Roman. Have you contacted Damian about this?" Logan asked the -now sobbing- boy. "N-Not yet.." Virgil pulled out his phone and called Damian.

"Virgil? What's up?"
"Um.. I wanted to tell you s-something that happened.." "What's wrong?! I'll come home early! Gimme a sec-"
"No! Dee! You don't have to come home early! It's about R-Roman.." "..."
"Why did you-"
"I'm on my way."
"Wait! Dee! I-"
Beeeeep.
"He hung up on me." Virgil said to noone in particular. "Virgil! It's the prince dude from earlier!" Violet called to him. "Roman's here?!" He screamed. "Hello love." Everyone turned to Roman. "I changed my mind. You have no choice. You will date me." His tone scared Virgil. A lot. "Roman! How could you make Virgil-" "What are you gonna do, Patton? Whine to Logie Bear? He can't do shit except look scary." Roman cut him off. Patton looked like he was about to cry. "Roman. Get out." Logan said calmly. "You gonna yell at me?! Huh, Calculator?!" Roman shouted. "Patton, darling. Please hold my glasses." "Ooh! Nerd wanna fight!" Logan stood and walked up to Roman. THUD! One quick swing and Roman was out cold. Where Logan's knuckle hit his cheek was bleeding. "Never. Make Patton upset." The stern man said as he curled his knuckles in and out. If looks could kill, Roman would definitely be dead. Logan's gaze was as fiery and resentful as an active volcano on the verge of erupting. Remy broke the silence. "Wow. I have a new kind of respect for nerds."