10

[French Boy 🥐 ]
[Y/N]...

[French Boy 🥐 ]
[Y/N] are you okay..?

[French Boy 🥐 ]
[Y/N] I hope you're okay
someone's been akumatized..

[French Boy 🥐 ]
[Y/N] say something...please

[French Boy 🥐 ]
Fuck..[Y/N] idk what I'd do
if something happened to you..

[French Boy 🥐 ]
[Y/N]...

[Y/N]
Sorry I was asleep 😴

[French Boy 🥐]
I hate you..

♡♡♡

It was true, you'd slept through the day and through the pain. The pain in your heart and in your lower body.

Rolling out of bed, you limped towards the door to unlock it. Peeking your head out of the doors frame you checked to see if anyone was around.

The Coast is clear, Mission Grab late night snack from the kitchen is a go!

You quite literally snuck around the halls, your head snapping each and every direction to avoid contact with another human being.

You made your way to the staircase and did one final check before beginning to-

"Hey [Y/N]!"

"FUCK!" You screeched while turning around to meet the one person you didn't want to see.

"I saw you limping around the hallway and was wondering if I could get you some ice to help? Adrien said whilst brushing his blonde locks out of his face.

"Damn it.." you mumbled thinking you had actually gotten away with sneaking around. The spy movies make it a lot easier than it looks.

"Oh hahaha, I was just going to do that myself!" You lied with a nervous laugh, your 2 years in Drama club were not paying off.

"No please [Y/N] you need some rest..go back to your room.." he whispered moving closer to you.

You wanted space, let more importantly you didn't want to talk to him. "N-No I'm fine!!" You reassured grabbing for the wall as you walked backwards. Only there was no wall, only the cold hard wooden floor of the Agreste household.

"Fucking hell.." you groaned as you landed on your bruised hip once again.

"[Y/N] please, let me help you." Adrien insisted whilst reaching out for your hand.

You crawled backwards despite being in pain, shaking your head furiously.

"I don't need your help..I can do it by myself.." you tried to stand up, barely able to put one foot down on the floor.

"See I told you I dont need your- W-WOAH" Another meeting with the floor your assumed. Only you never touched it. Adrien wrapped his arms around you, one under your leg the other around your arm to hold you up.

Damn this boy was strong

"I'm not going to stand here and watch you
struggle, you're going back to your room to get better. No ifs ands or buts.." he whispered soothingly despite his demanding request for you to rest more.

You only managed to nod as you held on to the blonde boy, the pain becoming unbearable as the time passed.

With just a few more steps he'd reached your door, kicking it open with his heel and walking over to your bed.

The pitter patter of his heart beat calmed you, you almost wished you could stay like this forever.

Adrien placed you down on your bed gently, and instantly began to walk away.

You wanted to reach out to him..to tell him to stay..just for a bit, but no words came out. You clenched on to your blanket as you watched him smile and close your door.

"Stay.." you managed to whisper followed by a sigh..

Is this what it's going to be like for the rest of the year..? Total despair...?

♡♡♡

Monday, you knew what that meant. Luckily for you, you enjoyed getting to know your classmates and their personalities. You'd taken a liking to Juleka as well as Nino and Alya, but there's one person you couldn't manage to quite bond with.

Chloe Bourgeois.

You adored her mom, Audrey Bourgeois, the Queen of fashion.

But not to your surprise she was just like her, which didn't really bother you that much for some strange reason. You felt that she had so much potential to be a good friend..if only she tried.

"Hey [Y/N], did you hear about what happened last night?" Adrien asked you from the back of the limousine as you two approached your school.

"No..?" You curiously tilted your head very curious as to what he was referring to.

Unfortunately his bodyguard had already parked and was helping the two of you out of the car before he could tell you.

"Yoooo dude! Did you see that awesome video of Ladybug and Chat Noir from last night?" Nino asked while approaching Adrien. ou awkwardly stood behind him like a lost puppy.

"Yeah, I was just about to show [Y/N]!" He exclaimed pulling out his phone.

From the video you could see a strange masked figure in all black, jumping from roof to roof. You couldn't exactly see their face but they looked famil-

"HOLY SHIT ITS THE PROSTITUTE !!"

"......."

"......"

"......"

"What?"