The Ninja Prince

To say Stefanos was furious would be an understatement. His mate's deep distress opened up their telepathic bond which usually takes at least a month to establish in new bonds. He could hear them. To hear that such unbelievable treachery was going on right under their nose was making murderous. But what made Stefanos murderous was that they thought they could lay a finger on Niles.

Stefanos saw them all freeze and he could feel the relief coming from the bond. Oh, he was going to have a word with Niles about leaving without informing him but he is also very much relieved to see his mate unscathed.

"Alpha King, you leave us no choice. You let us walk free or we kill Niles," said Arastoo the sword pushed against Nile's neck. It was starting to bleed.

"I made the mistake of trusting you Arastoo, but you also made a mistake. You underestimated me," said Niles and he twisted his hand a bit. Arastoo's hand was torn beyond repair and the sword clashed to the ground after Niles slashed him twice with his shuriken.

Stefanos was soon on them and before long, the whole family reached the clearing, having felt clear distress through the bonds. Zacchaeus looked murderous as he heard it.

"We need to find out everyone behind it. We cannot afford to have even one mole in the pack," said Kristof.

Zacchaeus nodded.

"The enemies should be unaware that their plan has been foiled," said Nikolas giving a scathing glare to all of them.

"Yes. We will get the names from them. For now, make it look like they were sent on a mission to a neighbouring pack. If our guards are infiltrated, we need to be very careful," said Vasileios as he stomped on one of the Alphas. He personally trained these dipshits and they were plotting against his family the whole time.

"I have an idea," said Niles.

All looked at him.

"If we send them all away, it will look doubtful. Arastoo needs 'medical attention', so he can be in the infirmary obviously with our eyes everywhere. Alpha Ayail will get a chance to know how Omega Nikolas is because she is 'apprenticing' with you of course. In the night we will have her locked in the dungeons. One wrong move and she is dead. The rest, we can have them bid bye to their family to leave with Jairo and Kiya for a much-awaited trip to Kiya's pack and have them locked away in the dungeons too," said Niles.

"Yes, risky but it will help our cause. They will all just raise their heads without us even prompting them. Now, we have some questioning to do," said Zacchaeus.

"Nik, I think you would like the pleasure of questioning Alpha Ayail because she was wondering all along if you would take a lady alpha. Perhaps she would like to know you better. And, no external injuries," said Stefanos.

Nikolas looked at Ayail.

"I already have an alpha. And we don't take bitches into the family," said Nik and grabbed her by the hair, pulling at it. He can see it, Alpha's like her, using their Alpha power to dominate their partners and turn them into nothing more than a personal sex slave. No one would refer to an omega with such contempt otherwise.

Niles moved closer to Kristof and Zacchaeus who calmed down only when Niles got closer to them. Their pack instincts must be going haywire. They called for Oviro and discussed the situation with him. They picked a few very trusted members of the hunters and warriors. The three alphas and six betas were questioned mercilessly. They got many names.

"Biroo. Biroo is the leader," spluttered Ayail.

At this, the entire family froze. Biroo is a council member and a pack elder.