We Back?!

(We gon continue from the last book)
September 9, 2020
10:30 p.m
Kamiya POV

Everybody was still at our house and we were all having a good time, then there was a knock on the door

"Mane everybody here who could this be." Kentrell said and went to the door but nobody was there.

"Mane who playing ding dong ditch?!" He yelled out making me laugh.

"Wait mane it sum right there." Ben said and Kentrell looked and picked it up. He shut the door and came back to sit down.

"It's a box." Kd said.

"Nah dip dumbo." Miracle said and he mugged her. Kentrell opened it and seen it was a chain.

"Oh that's new, I like it." I said and he looked at me.

"Baby this ain't new. This is my chain that I lost during all that shit with Demond." He said and I froze.

"Who the fuck, isn't everybody who needs to be dead, dead?" Miracle asked.

"Obviously not, but who?" He asked.

"See y'all got all this shit going on, don't got nun to do with us so goodnight love you guys." TeeLee said and grabbed Rylie. She went upstairs and came back down with Kind.

"Yea we gon leave to." Nia said and grabbed Tay and then Nia and Star left to with Draco and K3.

"I don't got the time." Sherhonda said and her and Kendall left.

"You know we gon leave to." Miracle said.

"Sitcho ass down." Ben said and she smacked her lips.

"We got these babies fuck we gon do?" She asked and Ben grabbed Malaysia and Jalaiah, then Jaiden's hand. He walked out the house. When he came back he was child free.

"Took then to Nia house." He said and they nodded.

"Now who the fuck." Kentrell mumbled as he pulled more stuff out the box. It was shit like pictures of us with x's all over them.

"Mane the whole point of moving was for a better start." He said throwing the box shaking his head.

"Bae calm down." I said and he looked at me. I looked down and seen there was a note by his foot. I picked it up and read it out loud.

"Y'all done killed all our niggas, so we gon kill all y'all. Zay, Kade, Hakeem, KJ and Dede." I read and I looked up and seen Jay and Miracle had faces of fear.

"Y'all ok?" I asked as a tear slid down Mir's face.

"Miracle." Ben said and Jayda got up but Joe grabbed her.

"Aye y'all ok?" Kentrell asked.

"Zay....." Miracle said.

"Dede...." Jay said .