Out

April 24, 2021
9:35 p.m
Kentrell POV

"Where you going now?" I asked Kamiya, she's been leaving every night then comes back in the morning

"Kentrell somewhere imma come back." She said and i nodded.

"Ight." I said and she walked out. I got my phone and called Miracle.

"What boy." She said.

"Well girl have you talked to Kamiya lately?" I asked.

"No she don't be around like that no more." She said.

"Facts. She always leaving I just called to asked do you have any idea of where she be going?" I asked.

"Nah I really don't." She said.

"Well can y'all meet me over here?" I asked.

"Sure we'll be there in 15 minutes." She said and then hung up. Then I heard something fall.

"KIND!" I yelled and then I heard her little feet.

"KIND!" I yelled again and she ran in the room

"What you do?" I asked and she laughed.

"OH! Kentrell!" Zaliyah yelled I hopped up and ran out seeing she done spilled cereal all over the floor.

"Kind Alice Gaulden, Imma whoop yo ass." I said and Zaliyah laughed.

"I told yo ass not to get no more, but ya lil ass just had to come in here." I said.

"I want." She said.

"Did you say you do what you want?" I asked and she laughed.

"Girl get out my face." I said .

"Imma clean it up." Zaliyah said.

"Thank you and you mind watching her tonight?" I asked and she nodded.

"For 500 dollars." She said.

"Since when did it cost to watch my child?" I asked.

"When muhfuckas started getting hurt." She said and I laughed and pulled out 5, 100 dollar bills.

"Thank you." She said and snatched it out my hand.

"Y'all kill me." I said shaking my head.

"Aye Zaliyah you know where Kamiya been going?" I asked and she froze for a minute before shaking her head.

"Stop lying, if you tell me I'll give you 200 more dollars." I said and pulled it then she snatched it.

"She been going to a nigga named Isaac, Isaiah, Israel, something house." She said and i nodded.

"Thank you." I said and she nodded. Then there was a knock on the door. I opened it and in came the gang.

"Hey y'all know a nigga named what you say Isaiah, Or sum shit?" I asked.