Take Away

Continuing from last chapter.......
Kentrell POV

I had ran out of Joe and Jayda house because someone decided to bomb our house

I had ran out of Joe and Jayda house because someone decided to bomb our house. And I had also remembered Kind and Three was over there.

I had asked could he watch her since he didn't wanna be involved in the stuff going on right now, and I thought we would be gone for a while. And I didn't want her around that mess.

There were people who had came out there house on there phones I'm guessing calling 12. I had went in the house and started looking for them.

"KIND!" I yelled, it was ashes and shit everywhere and I could barely see.

"THREE, KIND!" I yelled still looking for them.

"Aye..." I heard him say lowly. I went to where I heard his voice from.

"Oh shit, aye you good?" I asked as I started removing shit that fell on him.

"Nah, I can't move." He said.

"Kentrell! "Somebody yelled my name.

"OVER HERE!" I yelled back and they came.

"Aye y'all stay right here, I have to go find Kind." I said and went to go find her.

"KIN-" I started to yell her name again until I seen her. I quickly went over and seen she was passed out or sum shit. I put my head on her chest and her heart wasn't beating.

"Come on babygirl." I said and picked her up. I took her outside and laid her down on the grass. Then 12 and firefighters pulled up.

"Is anybody in there?" They asked and I nodded. They made their way in there and the paramedics went in the house and one came over to me.

"Is she breathing?" The lady asked and I shook my head. She moved me out the way and started doing CPR. Then they brought Three out the house.

I got up as the boys came out to.

"They gon take him down to the hospital, Kind Ight?" Ben asked and I shook my head.

"My baby ain't breathing." I said and shook my head. Then I ran over to Jayda and Joe's house.

"Kamiya." I said bad she looked at me.

"Bae y'all ok, Kind ok Three?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Where Zaliyah?" I asked.

"She ran to I thought she was with y'all." Jayda said.

"Aye Jay lemme borrow yo car right quick." I said and she threw me her keys. I ran to her car got in and sped off.

"Come on Liyah where you at." I said to myself as I drove around looking for her. I decided to just call her.

"Zaliyah." I said.