Careful

October 15, 2020
10:34 p.m
Kamiya POV

Kind had finally been released from the hospital like a week or some days ago

Kind had finally been released from the hospital like a week or some days ago. Kentrell still wasn't awake yet tho. But since our house is destroyed we're staying with Mir and Ben until we find another place.

"Kamiya we'll be right back ok, going to get some food." Miracle said.

"Bitch Yea right." I said laughing.

"Girl bye this is my friend, plus I got my baby." She said and left.

"A lie." Ben said and left to. I chuckled and went to check on Kind because she was suppose to be up by now. I went in and seen she was sitting up with her head down.

"Kind baby why you just sitting in the dark?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Ight lemme turn this light on." I said and I turned it on and seen she was crying.

"Aww baby why you crying?" I asked and when I went to get her I seen why.

"K-Kind." I said as blood ran down her legs.

"Oh my god, baby what happened?" I asked as I picked her up and she started screaming.

"Kind does it hurt?" I asked and she nodded I quickly went out the room and grabbed my phone.

"What do you need?" Ben asked.

"For y'all to come back please I think I needa take Kind back to the hospital." I said and hung up.

"Kind Imma change your right quick." I said and went in her bag getting a little onesie.

"Can I do it?" I jumped and looked back seeing Tye.

"Tye- wh- did you do this?" I asked and he laughed.

"Well I had some help." He said and then came Makai.

"I know y'all didn't do what I think y'all did," I said and they laughed.

"Mommy." Kind said and held onto me tight.

"Ja'Tyerik Omar Taylor, what the hell did you do?" I asked and then in came Miracle and Ben with everybody else.

"Aye you good what happened?" Ben asked,

"So y'all came back?" Zaliyah asked as she took off her jacket and sat her phone down.

"Yea we would say we're on a roll, we bombed y'all house, crashed y'all car, and we got some from Lil baby." Makai said with a smirk and with a blink of an eye everybody but me and Jayda started fighting.

"Hold up, Cuz I told y'all muhfuckas not to play." Zaliyah said and ran upstairs. A few moments later she came back with a gun.

"Zaliyah no." Jayda said tryna take it but she moved her away.

"Wait y'all stop." She said pushing everybody away.

"Bitch you fake as fuck." She said and started shooting Makai up.