Worse

September 15, 2020
1:23 a.m
Kamiya POV

Kentrell was out doing god knows what while I was here at the house with everybody else

Kentrell was out doing god knows what while I was here at the house with everybody else. Everybody was good no arguing. If they didn't have nothing nice to say they kept distance.

"Kamiya!" Nyla yelled from downstairs. I got up to go see what she needed.

"Yo husband here." She said and i nodded and opened the door.

"Kentrell...." I said as he stumbled his way in the house.

Drunk bitch

"Why the fuck you keep doing this." I said closing the door.

"Doing what?" He asked.

"Mane y'all hungry let's go get sum to eat." Mir said and everybody nodded getting up and leaving.

"Doing this, you always going out and coming back drunk." I said as I watched go into the kitchen.

"I be drinking my pain away baby that's all." He said.

"Why? When you have a whole family right here, that you can talk to whenever." I said.

"This family? This family is going through it. And then here go Joe and Ben making everything worse." He said.

"I just want these niggas to hurry up and come outta hiding so I can kill them and go home." He ran and ran his hands down his face.

"But lemme Tell you what they gon do. They gon wait to catch us lacking. But I'm not going for it." He said laughed.

"Come here." He said and grabbed me by my arm pulling me to him.Then he picked me up.

"NO! Kentrell put me down you can barley walk on your own." I said and he laughed.

"Yes I can watch." He said and he started walking then went up the stairs and tripped.

"OWWW!" I yelled and he gasped.

"Bitch fuck is you surprised for? I told you not do this shit." I said and he laughed.

"My back." I said as he got up offa me. He helped me up but I declined it.

"Move I got it." I said and slowly got up. Then there was footsteps. Everybody was gone so that meant somebody was in here.

"WHO THE FUCK IN MY HOUSE?!" Kentrell yelled and I put my hand over his mouth.

"Kentrell shhhhh." I said trying to pull him up the stairs when I heard the footsteps coming our way.

"Fuck you scared for I got my strap." He said pulling it out his pants.

"Kentrell you are drunk you can't be doing this." I said trying to pull him.

"Mane stop come here." He said and pulled me behind him. He stumbled down the stairs then tripped again.