Lost Soul

September 1, 2023
2:45 p.m
Kentrell POV

"I'll be right back y'all going to get some food

"I'll be right back y'all going to get some food." I said and everybody nodded.

"Wait daddy can we come?" Kind asked and I turned around and her and Kayden we standing there smiling.

"Why y'all wanna go? So y'all can piss me off?" I asked and Kayden smacked his lips before walking out the door.

"Did he just...." I said and everybody nodded. I ran upstairs and came back down with a belt.

"Kentrell don't hit that boy." Kamiya said laughing.

"Come on Kind." I said and grabbed her hand and we left.

"Wait daddy can Jaiden come?" She asked and I shook my head and her bottom lip started to quiver.

"Kind don't make me hit you with this belt get in the car." I said and she busted out crying.

"Mane, you want him to come Kind? Fine!" I yelled at her and walked back to the house before snatching him off the couch.

"Kentrell!" Mir yelled and I walked out the door.

"Hmm, happy now?" I asked and she smiled.

"Getcho ass in the car." I said and they both got in the car.

"BOO!" Kayden yelled making me jump and I turned around and hit him with the belt.

"Ah mane!" He yelled and I hit him again.

"Where yo ass was?" I asked.

"Minding my business." He said and I hit him again.

"Boy you only 10 what business you got?" I asked and he smacked his lips.

"You so nosy." He said and i nodded. I hit him with the belt repeatedly.

"Now getcho ass in the car." I said as he cried.

"These kids killing me." I mumbled to myself as I got in the car.

"Daddy I think he's hurt." Kind said looking at Draco.

"Good." I said and pulled off.

"No daddy he's crying." Kind said.

"Good." I said again.

"No daddy he-"

"Kind he just got his ass beat don't let you be next." I said and she got quiet.