Out Pt.3

Continuing from last chapter.......
Kamiya POV

I held Kind in my arms as she cried watching as the police put Kentrell in handcuffs

I held Kind in my arms as she cried watching as the police put Kentrell in handcuffs. Oh yea just incase y'all are wondering what happened.....

*10 minutes ago*
I watched as Kentrell's eyes turned pitch black. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to him.

"Move, don't start Kentrell." I said pushing him back and he sent a powerful punch to my face making me fall to the floor. He continued to punched me all over.

Kind was screaming and crying but he didn't seem to care since he didn't stop.

"KENTRELL!" I screamed when he started choking me. He just stared at me while tightening his grip.

Then there was banging on the door.

"Open the door now!" I heard what sounded like police yelling.

"Swear to god imma kill you." He said tightening his grip all the way. My eyes started to water as they slowly closed then the door busted open.

Security and Police came in and pulled him off of me. I immediately started coughing trying to catch my breath.

*Flashback over*

The male police officer then put Kentrell in handcuffs.

"Wait hold on  bro." Kentrell said trying to jerk away.

"Sir Imma need you to stop." He said and pulled four his taser.

"No cuz you not finna take me to jail." Kentrell said.

"And I'm not right now you being detained, but I will take you if you keep this up." He said and Kentrell smacked his lips.

"Just take him down to the lobby get him to cool off for a second." A lady police officer said to the other male one then they left out the room .I slowly sat up and grabbed Kind.

"Shhhhhh." I said to her as she continued to cry.

"Ma'am, do you mind explaining what happened?" She asked and I looked at her.

"Why did y'all come up here?" I asked.

"Well there were other guests that said they heard screaming, crying and arguing from this room." She said and i nodded.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Well we haven't been on the best of terms lately. I came over here to help him with my daughter and I was finna leave but she wanted to come with me. But it's like he tried to keep her away, when I tried to take her he got angry. Then we started pushing and slapping each other and then it turned into this." I said and she nodded writing something down.

"Well did he hurt the child?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Do you wanna press charges?" She asked and I shook my head.