Better

1 month later.............
July 13, 2021
2:34 p.m
Kamiya POV

"Bae I invited everybody over here because I wanted to talk, ok?" I said and he looked at me

"I thought nun of y'all was cool." He said and I sighed.

"I just told you I wanted to talk to them." I said.

"And I just said I thought nun of y'all was cool." He said again and I sighed.

"Ok Isaiah just wanted to let you know they all should be here any minute." I said walking out the room. About 5 minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"Hey y'all." I said and they all nodded coming in and sitting down on the couch.

"Kentrell bring yo ass." Kennedy said.

"Come get me." I heard him say and she went back out. A couple seconds later she came back in with him.

"Ok strong ass." He said pulling away from her.

"Isaiah!" I yelled.

"What!" He yelled back and I sighed.

"Please come down here!" I yelled and a couple seconds later he came down.

"Ight wassup so I can go." Kentrell said.

"I wanted to talk to all of you." I said

"You getting help." Mir asked as her and Jay held a hopeful face.

"No....." I said they smacked they lips.

"I just wanted to apologize to y'all." I said.

"Kamiya you don't have to apologize to us, at least me. You can apologize to me tho by getting help." Mir said.

"I want one." Kentrell said.

"I want an apology." He said staring at me making me look down.

"And I want you to look me in the eyes so I know you mean it." He said.

"My girl ain't gotta do shit for you." Isaiah said.

"Who the fuck was talking to you? Better shut yo ass up before I bu-"

"Okkkk, ok we get it." I said.

"I'm sorry Kentrell." I said and he just stared at me.

"That's not an apology." He said.

"Kamiya come talk to me for a minute." He said and I looked at Isaiah and he shook his head.

"Aye since when do she listen to you? And since when you have to ask this nigga to do shit?" Kentrell asked me and I sighed.

"Kentrell please just mind yo business." I said and he nodded.

"You know what, I hate that you do that shit. Cuz when I do mind my business you wanna act like don't nobody care bout you, cuz you love to play victim." He said.