This Is It

May 8, 2021
1:23 p.m
Kentrell POV

I had ended up staying a week and some days  in jail because apparently ' I don't know how to act'

I had ended up staying a week and some days in jail because apparently ' I don't know how to act' . But now I'm out and I'm going to see my child.

I been getting this feeling lately tho, a good feeling. Like something good is bout to happen. I don't know what it is but I sure can't wait for it.

I had sent Ben while I was gone to get me a fuckin' car. He said it's at the house so that's where I'm going. Once I got there I knocked on the door and waited for somebody to come open it.

Kamiya came and opened it, when she seen it was me she tried to close it back but I pushed it back open.

"Kentrell get out, you wish you never met me right, act like it." She said as I came in.

"I came to see my child but I wanna talk to you real quick." I said sitting down on the couch.

"Kind is sleep and I don't wanna talk to you." She said and I went and grabbed her arm pulling her over to the couch.

"Gimme 5 to 10 minutes Le'asia." I said and she didn't say anything.

"Y'all been Ight?" I asked and she still didn't say nothing.

"So you cant hear?" I asked and she looked at me.

"I'm waiting for you to start talking bout shit I wanna hear." She said.

"Why you mad? I'm the one who should be mad you cheat-"

"Kentrell listen to me right quick." She said turning her whole body around to face me.

"I'm mad because your acting like I'm the only one who cheated throughout this WHOLE relationship. Don't matter if we were barely dating, you still cheated. No matter how long ago it was, you still cheated." She said and i nodded.

"And I'm tired of everybody coming at me like that, cuz when you cheated on me nobody acted like that towards you. When you cheated we broke up and bounced right back." She said.

"But you wanna divorce me and all this. That's not fair Kentrell it's not. We should be able to bounce right back I shouldn't have my child taken away from me. And yes I know I have disrespected you so many times and I apologize but I didn't deserve being called out my name, having my car be set on fire, my child taken away from me or being beat." She said and I nodded.

"Tell em Pooh." I looked and seen Zaliyah sitting on the the counter eating Hot Cheetos watching us.

"Sorry continue." She said making me chuckle.

"And you wanna know everybody was blaming me, saying I sent you to Jail it's my fault. You sent yourself to jail. Putting your hands on me and acting crazy, you did it to yourself." She said as tears rolled down her face.

"You talk about you being hurt but didn't ever ask me if I was ok." She said and i nodded.

"And I know what I did was wrong and I'm sorry Kentrell I really am, but all this is really uncalled for because I didn't do that to you." She said.