The same

6 months later....
April 10, 2021
12:34 a.m
Kamiya POV

"Kind come on baby we have to go

"Kind come on baby we have to go." I said as I tried to change her. It's been six months since that whole situation happened. The doctor said that she will act like this, due to her being scarred for life by that.

But Ben had called my phone telling me I needed to come down to the hospital right now because somethings wrong with Kentrell.

"Kind mommy isn't gonna hurt you, ok. I'm your mother I would never hurt you baby." I said as she cried. Also we've moved to another area, still in Houston tho.

"Kind, we have to go see if daddy's ok. You wanna see him?" I asked and she nodded.

"Well you have to let me change you." I said and she started crying harder.

"Come here." I said and picked her up putting her on my lap.

"Stop crying ok, be a big girl. Mommy's not gonna hurt you ok, never have never will. But we have to go check on daddy, ok." I said and she nodded.

"Here." I said and handed her my phone. She started playing on it so I laid her back down. I quickly changed her and sat her back up.

"See that wasn't hard, I love you." I said and kissed her cheek and she giggled.

"Ok now let's go." I said and grabbed my keys and she still had my phone. I picked her up and headed out the house to the car.

"Kind can I have my phone?" I asked as I put on my seatbelt

"No....."She said.

"Lil girl, imma have to get you one cuz no." I said as I pulled out. Then it started ringing, she answered it to.

"LiLi......mama.......ok." She said and gave me my phone.

"Hello." I said.

"You almost here?" Zaliyah asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Y'all Ight?" I asked.

"No like just wait til you get down here." She said.

"Why what happened?" I asked.

"You'll see when you get here." She said and hung up.

"Lord please let nothing be wrong with my baby." I said to myself.

We had finally made it to the hospital and we went in and everyone was sitting in the waiting room looking sad.