Over Time

2 years later...................
February 8, 2023
2:22 p.m
Kentrell POV

"Bae if you don't hurry up

"Bae if you don't hurry up." I said we were getting ready for our gender reveal today. Kamiya was 5 months and so I was real happy.

"Can you shut up? I have one more part to curl." She said making me rolled my eyes.

"Mama hurry up." Kind said.

"Tell her again Kind." I said and she looked at me.

"Daddy you wearing that?" She asked and I nodded then she walked out the room.

"That means take it off." Kamiya said laughing and I mugged her.

"Haters." I said and then she walked out the bathroom.

"Good now bring yo ass." I said and grabbed her hand and we went downstairs. We went to the backyard where everybody was.

"THERE THEY GO FINALLY!" Kd yelled and everybody looked at us before clapping. I smiled and looked around, everything was beautiful.

"Kentrell..." Kamiya said and I looked at her and she pointed over my shoulder. I looked over and seen Kind and Jaiden.

Yes even though Jania was a snake and died that had nothing to do with the kid, so he stay with Miracle and Ben.

"I got my eyes on them hoes." I said and she slapped my arm.

"Man and woman." I said and she laughed.

"Mane move!" Kayden yelled and I looked and seen him and Tay was fighting. I rushed over there and pulled them apart.

"Boy what the hell is y'all problem?" I asked.

"Dis bitch annoying me." Kay said .

"Nah daddy he he hit me so I pushed him and he yelled at me." Tay said and hit both of them in the back of the head.

"Don't make me whoop y'all ass, get out my face." I said and they ran away.

"You need to stop being mean to them kids." I turned around and seen it was Three.

"Mane." I said and dapped him up.

"Them kids bad as shit." I said shaking my head.

"You and Miya good?" He asked and I nodded my head. Still to this day Kamiya goes to her counseling sessions. She's improved a lot and is more happy. We haven't been arguing and if we do it will be over little stuff, and we'll move past it.

"Yea mane we been doing good, she's changed a lot." I said with a smile on my face. I look over at her and seen she was just laughing and shit having a good time.

"I'm glad to hear that bro." He said and i nodded then all my kids came over to me.

"Daddy, Kamiri, Kayden and Taylin pulled my hair." Kind said and I looked at them.