Character Info

The character's relationships and information will not all be cannon to the actual games and show. This chapter is just to give information about each character. And Some of the character parents belong to me, but Galaxies mom belongs to Angel_Love_The_Fox

Amy Rose the Hedgehog:
Age:17

Amy Rose daughter of Rosetta Rose one of the main 4 villain parents. Amy's mother was sent to the Isle of the lost for committing many crimes and using many spells using her spell book and staff that caused others harm.Amy and her mother both live in the Isle with a couple other villains. Amy's powers include weapon summoning (specifically her hammer) and a spell book given to her by her mother. Amy has 3 friends who are part of her team in the Isle of the lost who are also kids from the top 4 most dangerous villains.

Galaxy the Wolf:

Age:17

Galaxy is the daughter of Anda the Wolf also a part of the 4 main villain parents. Unlike Galaxy ,Anda does not have many powers but she is very skilled and talented to the point where she was considered a dangerous criminal back where she originally came from before being sent to the Isle of the lost. Galaxy has many powers such as flight, invisibility, control over water and people, and etc. Galaxy is also a part of Amy's team in Isle of the lost but is also what Amy can consider her best friend.

Shadow the Hedgehog:

Age:18

Shadow is the son of Mephiles the Dark another addition to the villain parents. Mephiles was sent to the isle after using one of his dark forms to kill many people and to try to take over one of the islands. Shadow has many skills such as Chaos magic and an Emerald given to him by his father. Shadow is a part of Amy's team even though he wanted to be the leader of the team. Shadow is slightly different from his father in the sense that he cares a bit more about others.

Silver the Hedgehog:

Age:17

Silver is the son of Sora the Hedgehog the last addition to the group of villains parents. Sora is a genius who invented technology ahead of his time and used it for dark purposes such as opening rifts and portals that eliminated people that were in his way of being on top. Silver was born with a special ability which is psychokinesis along with some advanced technology that allows him to be a pretty good spy and theif. Silver is also a part of Amy's team but he is like a little brother to everyone in the team, since he is very childish and a bit annoying sometimes.

Sonic the Hedgehog:

Age:18

Sonic is the son of king Jules and Queen Aleena in the land of Auradon. King Jules overcame many obstacles to get to his place in the thrown such as sending Rosetta Rose to the Isle of the lost. Sonic has powers such as speed and also has many forms that he can use during battle. Sonic is highly respected and popular in Auradon along with his group of friends.

Tails the Fox:

Age:17

Tails is the son of Amedius Prower a great scientist and machine maker for the king. Amedius helps make the kings swords and defense mechanisms also created the barrier in which Isle of the lost is trapped in. Tails has a couple of powers such as flight using his twin tails but also like his father he is a great engineer. Tails is one of Sonic's friends and is quite popular for his intelligence and skills.

Blaze the Cat:

Age:17

Blaze is the daughter of Viola the Cat. Viola is a guardian of special crystals that keep the land of Auaradon safe from villains that are still on the loose. Blaze has a couple of powers such as fire powers and a bit of speed. Blaze is also one of Sonic's friends but toward the group she acts like a mother for them because of her mature and respectful behavior.

Rouge the Bat:

Age:18

Rouge is the daughter of Sapphire one of the best clothing makers in Auradon. Sapphire makes clothes for the queen and sometimes suits for the king and Sonic. Rouge has abilities such as flight but she also carries a powerful kick. Rouge also has a creativity for fashion just like her mother but she is also a huge flirt. Rouge is another one of Sonic's friends and is very popular for her beauty and outfits.

These are some of the main characters that I will be using for this story but there will be many more characters added throughout the story. I will take some time to brainstorm ideas from the movie while also adding in my own special touches. If there are any other characters you would love for me to put into the story then I will allow suggestions.