𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘧

Chapter 43:
𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘧

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(Y/N) GROANED AS she slammed her head on the table causing Amy to glance back at her confused before resuming to cook.

''What's wrong?" she asked, wiping some, but not all of the grease the popped onto her skin onto the polka-dotted apron she was wearing. (Y/N) shrugged her shoulders, resting her cheek on the wood surface. 

''Life is just... a bitch ya know?'' she said, watching carefully as Amy placed some pancakes, bacon, and sausage in front of her. ''Thank you. And mind my language,'' she added as she sat up. 

The brunette waved her off, discarding the apron she wore and wiped her hands with a napkin. 

''It's like that sometimes, you know?'' the older adult said with a shrug of her shoulders. A knock at the door made her discard the paper cloth as she went towards.

(Y/N) paid no attention to hit as she did with most things. Her food was more important as she bit into one of her pancakes, thinking to herself in the process.

''Kiddo? Your friend is here. Do you want him to come inside?" Amy asked the teen. Not thinking about the question, she shrugged her shoulders. ''Yeah, whatever,'' she yelled back, continuing to eat before her eyes widened. 

Wait, I don't have any friends-

Before she could call out to protest, Amy was already walking back into the kitchen with a boy who seemed to behind her age, if not a tad older, following behind. As soon as she saw his green eyes staring back at her, she sighed. 

''It's good to see you, Centehau. Thanks for inviting me over,'' he said with a closed-eye smile. (Y/N) had to stop herself from glaring at him as she pulled on a tight smile.

''Second door on your right. Don't touch anything til' I get there, please?" she instructed, beginning to eat her breakfast a bit faster. The other teen nodded in agreement, a sly smile as he passed by her. 

As he walked by her into the room, Amy sat on the corner of the wooden table with once arched eyebrow. ''Centehau? Really? You only use your middle name when you're hiding something,'' she said. 

(Y/N) smiled. ''And no one suspects a thing. I can just pass by saying I'm from another country,'' she stated. ''And besides, we all have something to hide, right?" she said, staring at Amy in her eyes. It seemed to make her falter, but the woman didn't add anything. 

''I'll be in my room if you need me,'' she said, standing up and placing her dish in the sink.

Amy shook her head at the teen with a smile on her face. ''No funny business while I'm here, young lady.'' (Y/N) shrugged her shoulders once again. 

''I don't intend for anything to happen, but it's like that, you know?" she teased.

''You blasphemous, whining fucking cunt!'' (Y/N) yelled as she repeatedly hit Loki with one of her sandals, the illusion the trickster had put on shimmering away as she had entered the room. 

''Ow! That hurts!'' he whined as he tried to swat the shoe she was hitting him with away. ''Do you even know what blasphemous even means?" he asperated.

(Y/N) stopped what she was doing. ''No, but it kinda sounds like an insult so I'm going use it anyway,'' she said throwing the sandal at the side of his head, causing the god to whine again. ''Don't underestimate the power of the chancla, bitch,'' (Y/N) said.