𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯

Chapter 61:
𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯

'ᴀɴɢʀʏ ᴍᴀɴ' ɪs ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ. ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ?

ʏᴇs       ɴᴏ

(Y/N)
"A girl can't even watch her anime without getting interrupted anymore. Damn."

FURY
"How?"

(Y/N)
"How what? How no one is heavily questioning how suspicious yet hot the Undertaker is? I don't know."

FURY
"How you managed to get the team and the man who tried to take over the world wrapped around your finger so easily."

(Y/N)
*mumbles* "Maintain a relationship that my dad never could.."

FURY
"What was that?"

(Y/N)
"But the second one is really easy."

FURY
"Care to explain?"

(Y/N)
*laughs* "I promised him nudes."

FURY
"..What?"

(Y/N)
"Yeah, he was being a little bitch about it."

FURY
"Are you.. serious?"

(Y/N)
"Fuck no. I'll just let him wait for something he's never going to get, but he doesn't know that."

"Gotta T-pose and assert that dominance."

FURY
"There's nothing funny about this, Ms. (L/N)."

(Y/N)
"I forgot you guys have my file now and basically know a lot, yet nothing about me."

"The way you say my last name.. Makes me all tingly inside, Nicholas."

FURY
"I don't care."

(Y/N)
"So rude of you. You called me by the way. I should just hang up."

FURY
"Explain."

(Y/N)
"Honestly? It wasn't that hard. I just treated them like regular humans to fuck around with and not the Avengers, you know?"

"And in return, I got respect and adoration for hot people who I would glad fu—""

FURY
"–You and I remember you gaining repect very differently, Ms. (L/N)."

(Y/N)
"And I threatened some of them a couple of times, but no hard feelings."

FURY
"You also slept with my best assassin."

(Y/N)
"No regrets, man. I love those thighs and the thing she did with her—""

FURY
"I don't need to know that."

(Y/N)
"I don't care."

FURY
"Touché, Ms. (L/N). Touché."