KWARINTAN - Modern! Link x Reader

IM SORRY I LOVE THE PICTURE

Yes, I spelled quarantine like that on purpose 😂

"LIIIIIIIINK!" You shouted out in your house, trying to catch your boyfriend's attention. You were both stuck in quarantine, since the virus was out and going. All you guys could do to help was disinfect. CLEAN EVERYTHING. That's all you wanted to do to help.

"What Y/N, I'm busy with schoolwork!" The blonde teen looked at you with stress in his eyes. It was clear he was not amused, but he would still try to act happy for you. Anything for you. You giggled at this and walked over to him. You sat next to him on the cushiony green couch and peeked to see what kind of work he was doing.

"Ew, math." You held a hand up to his face and faced the other way. Link laughed at your reaction. He set his laptop down and started taking notes while he watched a video. You frowned since he didn't give you attention. "Link? Why won't you talk to meeeee?" You tugged at his cerulean blue hoodie, giving him puppy eyes. "I wanna spend time with you!"

"N/N, please. I'm doing work. Can you leave me alone?" He rubbed his temples, sighing.

"Well, if you had finished this earlier like me, you would've been done by now." You deadpanned.

"You're a grade below me, this work is harder. You can't be arguing." Link saw your reaction and felt bad. You had your cheeks puffed out, looking pretty sad. He looked at you with worry before smiling. He wrapped his arms around your waist and put you in his lap.

"Link, let me go!" You tried escaping his grip, but he held onto you tight. You felt embarrassed, and you also gushed since it was cute. He held you like a baby, then swung you side to side. It was adorable at first, then it was annoying since he worked at the same time.

You tried to wiggle away from him when he was distracted with a class meeting call. When he saw you trying to struggle your way out of his grip, he smirked a little smile. He has something planned. You just know it.

Without a warning, Link darted his hand to your stomach, tickling you. You started bursting out in laughter, giggling as he tickled you some more. You didn't want him to have full control, so you went for his neck, instantly making him stop and laugh. His giggles are so adorable, you cooed at him for his laugh. Once you both remembered Link was on a google hangout meet, you immediately stopped. Everyone on the call was silent while the teacher of the class scolded Link for being distracted. After Link hung up, you both made eye contact. After about 15 seconds of the intense staring contest, you both burst out in cackles.

"The teacher was MAD Link!" You pushed your hands into your stomach, trying to stop the laughter. Link's face started turning pink as he tried to breathe, but it was so funny. You had to wait there silently while the teacher pointed a finger at the both of you, and her glare wanted to make you laugh so hard.

"I know! Did you see the sour look on her face?" Link pointed out, making you laugh harder. After your laugh fit, you started helping Link with his work, even though you were a grade younger. It just seems like Link is a bad student, since you understood everything.

"LINK THE ANSWER IS THREE." You argued with him, pointing at the equation. Link raised an eyebrow as he crossed his arms.

"NO Y/N, THE ANSWER IS CLEARLY 4!" He shook his head in frustration. After about 2 hours, he finally finished all of his classes because of you. "I hate you." He said in an ugly tone. He didn't like that you were right about the answer.

"Aw, I love you too." You squished his cheeks. He pushed you away and huffed like a baby. "So what're we gonna do now? We both have our work done, I already cleaned the house like THREE times while you were working your lazy butt off, and now we can finally relax. Do you have anything in mind?" You explained to him, trying to figure out what you wanted to do.

"How about we watch a movie? Get some snacks, drinks, and candy, and we can binge watch anything you want!" Link was so sweet, he knew exactly what you wanted to do. You eagerly nodded your head, earning a sweet smile from your bf.

"But... We can't get those things! The quaranti-" You tried to procrastinate, but Link put a finger over your mouth, making a hiss sound.

"Tch, we could do it all here. What show from Netrule?" Link got the TV remote and plopped himself onto the couch.

You sighed, heading towards the kitchen. "How about Black Butler? Sebastian is HOTTT." You fangirled over the show, but Link stopped you.

"Hold up, I'm still here!" Link frowned, picking the show and then pausing it so he could help you with making snacks. You giggled, grabbing a bag of marshmallows. You wanted to make smore's dip so you could have a sweet snack, so you got all the ingredients out. You looked up a recipe on your phone and got started while Link popped popcorn in a pot. He started adding coloring to make it more interesting. As you put the dip in the oven to bake, you got some cinnamon graham crackers out and poured them out onto a bowl. You brought the popcorn Link popped and the crackers to your coffee table as Link blended some frozen berries to make smoothies. You set up the couch and pulled out the bed part of it as you laid sheets and blankets onto it, and also setting up pillows.

"Thank you Link. I wanted this a lot." You hugged Link. He then got onto the couch-bed and started munching on the snacks. MULTIPLE TIMES you had to tell Link not to eat the food before you were ready or else it would all be gone. Yet he still ate it! You smirked when you looked over to Link practically inhaling the popcorn. You got the dip out and laid it onto the table. You also poured the smoothie mix into some tall glasses, also placing straws into it. "Okay! I think we're all set!" You sat down on the bed with Link, and he hit the play button to watch Black Butler.

For the rest of the night you binge watched all the seasons and both of the movies. You guys stayed up for the rest of the night.

BONUS

"LIIIIIINK WHATS KWARANTAN?" You shouted, giggling while you watched the ending of Black Butler. Link hugged you from behind, trying to calm you down.

"Baby, you're on a sugar high, please calm down." He cooed, pecking your cheek. You pointed to the window as the sun started to rise.

"Hey cutie! The sun is rising, we made it!" You jumped up and down as you saw the sky become a beautiful pink, streaking bright stars along it. Purple clouds flew above your house as you giggled.

Link chuckled as he watched the sun next to you. "I love you so much N/N." He grinned at you. You smiled at him, hugging him excitedly while talking about what happened in your show. You yawned, signalling you were ready for bed. Link smirked, picking you up bridal style. He carried you to the bed you two shared, laying you down. He covered you with blankets and kissed you on the lips. "Sweet dreams, babe."