The job

Kat's POV

My eyes opened to the sound of my alarm. After turning it off,I got out of bed and slipped my slippers on. It was eight o'clock on a cold December morning and I wrapped my robe tighter on me. A picture caught my attention and realisation hit me and a melancholy smile crept on my face. My mom and dad and I were in the beach for my ninth birthday.
I kissed my mom and dad in the photo and left to wake Maddy up.

Maddy's POV

After I woke up Kat reminded me about the job interview.I found a light pink dress and a pair of black flats.
My hair was up in a bun because Kat used to say that it suited me best,and then I walked out of my room.

"You look lovely!"Kat said in astonishment as she stood there admiring my choice of clothing.

"Thanks,well I've got to go"I replied smiling at her before walking down the stairs. I walked over to the door but I was interrupted by Kat's voice.

"Yeah,bye!"Kat replied and waved her hand at me.

I walked to the interview,I was really happy that I picked my flats because the journey had taken longer then I expected. Walking inside,my hands were clutching my folders in fear then I finally had the courage to walk insi-

"Oh sh*t-I'm sorry."
The stranger mumbled apologetically. It then dawned upon me that he had knocked over my folders and files.

"Why don't I help,after all it was my fault."
I don't know,there was something about him that seemed so cute. Snapping back into reality,I realised what he had done and when I was about to complain and yell I didn't.  My lips were sealed shut.

"Yeah,thanks."
I finally replied. So when we had gathered all of my folders he introduced himself.

"Well,hey my name is Jack Roberts and I am doing work experience here,are you?"
He asked looking slightly nervous he held out his hand and smiled.

"No.I'm Maddy and I'm applying for a job."
I replied before shaking his hand professionally.

"Ok...well I'll see you later."
Jack replied before walking out the clear doors.

"Yeah,goodbye."
I was finally ready to go inside the ofice,but I was too late. My only chance to actually do something with my life was over.

But it was worth meeting Jack.
Or was it?

(Spoiler-someone will get shot.)
SO THIS IS IT SO FAR!COMMENT ON WHAT YOU GUYS THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT.
~Vicky