The hospital

Thump.

"Ugh."
I silently groaned.I slowly opened my eyes and then I noticed that I was lying on the floor,thick strands of my blonde hair covering my eyes.

"Maddy,Wake up!"
A voice shouted causing my eyes to shoot open.

"Where am I,what happend.Ugh my head?!"
I shouted ignoring the voice.

"It's me Dr.Louis...your therapist?"
The familiar masquilene voice replied.

"You were in my office,you were about to walk into my office until you started to complain about your head and that you were dizzy.I knew that they were just normal symptoms of depression so I went to get you some water but you had fainted."
Dr Louis slowly explained out and a worried look was plastered on his face.

"Dr.L-Louis W-where's Kat?"I asked groaning between my words.I then noticed that his palm was resting on my damp head.

"She's getting an ambulance and please call me Darren."
He replied and then looked beside me towards his sink.I then slowly but gently moved my head towards the same direction and I found a tower of sheets with blotches of blood stained on them.Tears began running down my cheek as I felt the urging pain on my side and then I suddenly found a huge blotch of blood.I then realised that I was lying on a pool of blood.I delicately touched it.As I touched the wound it began to sting and it stung a lot.

"What happend?"I finally asked gazing into Darren's blue eyes he could clearly see me crying in pain.

"Y-you fell against the desk and fainted."
He answered looking away from my face.I lifted up my arm and touched my cheek and I found out a wound was planted on it.

Neeh noh Neeh.

The ambulance arived and two figures lifted me up and into a strecher.Darren and Kat came with me into the van and then it started.

"I'm just going to place this inhaler on you just to numb the pain."One of the paramedics walked over to me holding a mask in her hands.

I nodded ny head slightly and then I drifted to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes and in an istant I knew where I was in the warm stuffy hospital.I never liked the hospital it would always bring back bad memories.I felt my head with my palm again the wound was covered in a thick bandage.I knew my cuts in my side were stiched.I didn't know what happened until my memory came back to me.The door opened and closed nurses were coming in and out to check on me.

Knock knock.

I sat up and stared at the white door and then it imediatley swung open.

Kat and a nurse walked inside the room.

"Maddy I was so worried are you ok!"Kat asked running to my bed and sitting on the stool beside me.

"Are you expecting any family?"The nurse asked taking out a pen from her pocket and writing something down on her clipboard.

"Eh.....no i'm not."I replied frowning and then staring into the nurse's green eyes.

"Not even your mom?"She replied looking at me in disbelief.

"No I dont live with them any more....I have no family."I said I didn't feel emotional,I didn't feel angry or sad maybe it was because I was so used to telling people that or maybe because it was the truth.Kat put her hands on my lap.

"You dont need them."She whispered and I nodded my head and smiled in agreement.

The nurse nodded her head and walked out of the room.

"I dont think she believes me."I said while fiddling with my fingers.

The same nurse as before walked into the room and clutched the clipboard to her chest.She gave me a weird stare and then her eyebrows furrowed,why was she so angry?

"I really dont know why you lied to me?"She said looking at me in confusion.I stared at her because I didn't know what she was talkimg about.A figure peered out of the door but I couldn't quite make out who it was.But then I realised the familiar face and my face crumbled.

"Hello Maddy,I rushed over when I heard what happend."she said looking at me and frowning.

"Mhh....yeah."I agreed sarcastically.She suddenly frowned and lowerd her head not being able to see her face.

"I'm sorry Maddy I really am."She replied still not looking at me in the face.

"Oh dont pitty me...just leave me alone!"I yelled and suddenly her head shot up.She stood up and walked over to the door.

"You are so stuborn!"She shouted and left the room I was finally alone but I didn't feel so good.I glanced at the clock on the wall hanging from a single nail it was 7:00 so I decided to have an early night.I stared at the oposite wall beside me and finally drifted of to sleep.

*
*
*
*
Guys it's the start of school so if I was long i'm sorry.Hope this is long and good enough for you guys.Have a happy New Year guys;-)
Julian Morris as Dr.Louis
~Vicky