The visit

I woke up at 11:00am did the usual things,have a shower,take my medication etc.

I walked down the stairs and then checked the granite countertop for some coffee,usually Kat buys some extra but weirdly there was none left so I decided to make myself a cappuccino and put a bit of cinamon on top.

"Ahh,just the way like it."I whisperd quietly to myself.I sighed and then went to the sitting room and laid down on the warm black sofa.

Kat walked into the room dressed up, she was wearing a hoodie and a body warmer on top and some uggs.I knew she was going to town so I nodded my head saving me from her long lectures about what to do if there was a fire.She smirked and then nodded her head back and walked out of the room.

The slam of the door broke the silence and before I knew it I was home alone.

I watched some movies on Netflix and then I went on my social media.I was really bored so I decided to hang out with my friends Amy and Sophie they were weirdly born on the same month,date and year and I think that's what led them to become friends.I got out my phone and dialed Amy's number,Sophie never picks up her phone so I decided to call Amy instead so she could tell Sophie because they live together.

"Hello."answerd Amy.I could hear Sophie in the backround,she is wild and crazy but she is really friendly.Amy on the other hand is basically a Control Freak but equally friendly,sometimes I wonder how they put up with each other.

"Hi Amy do you and Sophie want to come to my house,just me and you guys it's going to be a slumber party bring some stuff,ok?"I asked hoping she would agree I really didn't want to be home alone.

"Yeah sure,but what about Kat?"Amy asked she sounded confused but I was just happy they were coming.

"Ehh Kat's in town she won't be back for a while."I replied,Kat and Amy have never really got along so I knew she would agree if she found out that Kat wasn't here.

"Great we'll be there!"Amy replied her voice was filled with glee.

I chuckled and then hung up.

I wore a hoodie and some jeggings and formed my hair into a messy bun.I quickly walked over to Starbucks(Yes I have my driving license but I cant afford a car...yet)
and walked through the doors I was so happy that I lived close to Starbucks but even more happier that there was wifi.I quickly searched up Facebook and texted Amy,I checked if she was online and she was.I was pretty certain that Sophie had broken her phone again,so I didn't bother writing to Sophie.I typed;

'Amy what are you guys favourite Starbucks drinks'

In an instant I got a reply.It read;

'Omg yay starbucks!!:-D

Mine is Caffe micho and Sophie's is White chocolate mocha.'Amy replied.

I nodded my head and then walked up to get the drinks.

***********

I was finally at home.I gently put the expensive drinks on the coffee table and went to Walmart to get some junk food.

***********

"Now what do I have here?"I asked myself placing the bags on top on countertop.

When I was done scavaging for some food in the shops,I had a huge bag of popcorn,a bowl of crisps,takeaway pizza(which I got on the way),chips,cookie dough,ice cream,cake,m&m's and skittles and some oreos and this literally cost me a lot of money so I hoped they didn't bring a lot.

Knock knock.

They were here,I opened the door and all I could see was Sophie rushing to the coffee table to get her starbucks,she licked her upper lip and sipped her coffee.

"Mhh!"

Sophie moaned gulping it down.I chuckled and then peered trough the door wondering where Amy was.It was 7:00pm and because it was winter it was really dark.A small silhouette apeared it was Amy she was taking a big grocery bag out of the booth in her car and carried it inside.She hugged me tightly and slammed the door behind her.

"Hey Maddy what's up,thanks for the starbucks!"
said Amy she rolled her eyes at Sophie but she still laughed nevertheless.

Amy picked up her drink and started sipping from the cup and then cracked a smile.

I picked up my cup,I had a caramel frappuccino and it was good!

We gulped down our drinks and then put the food in some bowls and then put on some Netflix on the T.V and then put a load of pillows and blankets on the floor.

We watched Frozen,well we mostly sang in between the bits.We were stuffed and we had only eaten one tenth of the food that we had bought.

"Hey guys time for the presents!"Amy yelled breaking the silence.

"What presents no one said anything about presents?!"Sophie replied with a confused tone on her voice.

"Well I got you guys some small gifts!"

Amy replied smirking at us.She stood up and walked over to the kitchen and then brought out a large bag.She reached inside of it and got out five boxes and gave them to the astonished Sophie and I.

Amy's parents were very rich and wanted Amy to continue in the family buisness but she turned down the offer,even so she still get's spoilt and loved by them.Not like my mum and the Evil stepsister Rachel.(She is sadly not really my stepsister but it just reminds me of Cinderella).

Amy handed one huge parcel to me,I delicately teared the wrapping of and then opened the black box inside it was a short sequined dress,$40 and a tablet.I stood up and hugged her so much that I almost sufficated her.

"No problemó!"
Amy replied in an atempted spanish accent.

Sophie and I started to laugh.It was Sophie next,she opened her medium sized boxes and stared in disbelief It was a new phone and charger and she huged Amy even more.

"Thank you!"
Sophie yelled before hugging her again.

"It's not that big of a deal?"
Amy replied looking at us in confusion.Sophie and I stared at her and then laughed.

"Open up your present!"
I shouted and Amy delicately opened the tiny box.She looked in shock and tears ran down her cheek,she held it even more delicately and revealed a beautiful engraved diamond necklace she held it on her chest and then read the back.

You are my beautiful gran child,I will always love you no matter what.I will be with you forever
~Gran

Angel wore the necklace and smilled,wiping away the tears in her eyes.

We had a group hug and then packed the food away and cleaned up the place which took us forever.

Sophie and Amy went home.I glanced at the clock it was 10:00pm.

I stumbled to my room and lay on my bed.

"This has been a great day."I whispered before falling asleep.

I did the imposible,two chapters in one day in Christmas!!!
Well Merry Christmas or what ever you celebrate.
Sorry if there is any mistakes.
~Vicky