The abuse

"Familly.....all of us?"
Zoe and I blurted out at the same time.We looked at each other and chuckled.

"Yes....and you two are identical twins."
My dad whispered but we could all hear him.

Zoe and I looked at each other.Focusing on each others eyes.

"But we have different eye colours?"
Zoe blurted out in shock.

"And we have different mothers?"
I exclaimed rephraesing it into a question.

"This is your mother...I named you after her."
Dad replied pointing at Maddison."-and it is possible for identical twins to have different eye colours."
He answered whilst smiling at Zoe and I.

I couldn't believe it.My friend's girlfriend was my identical twin and alive!

This was unbelievable.But then was Rachel my sister?All the times that I had been calling her'The Evil stepsister'Could that be why my
other mother had taken it so seriously?This was really confusing I needed to find out more.

"Dad can you explain all of this to me at the hotel I'm staying in,please?"
I asked hoping he would agree.

"Ok,lets go now?"
Dad insisted and I nodded my head in agreement.

I hugged Zoe and leaned to whisper into her ear.

"Trust me I wont tell him."I whispered and she hugged me even more tightly,I was nearly able to breathe.

"Thank you!"She replied as I gave her a wide grin.

I stood up and walked over to my biological mother.

"I'm so happy you're my mother!"
I whispered and then she kissed my forehead.

"And I am blessed to have you as a daughter!"
Maddison replied and hugged me tightly not wanting to ever let go.

I finally broke free and walked over to the door where I was met by my dad.

We hopped into Kat's car and then we drove off.

We arrived at the hotel.I quickly signed in and then we had to walk up the long sets of stairs because the elevator was broken.

This was going to be the death of me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finally made it to my room.I unlocked it and my jaws dropped.

"And who is this?"Dad asked coldly staring at him in anger.

"Andy,what are you doing here...how did you even get in here?"I yelled narrowing my eyes at his shocked face.

"I came to....to get my phone.I left it here by accident!"
He lied.I looked at him in disbelief as he walked out the door.

We sat down on the white sofa and began to talk.

"Dad all of this is so confusing!"I blurted out.My dad sighed and then gave me a hug.

"It all started when I was with Maddison...."He said whilst pausing and taking a deep breath.

I nodded my head and he then continued.

"I was with her until....well Lisa."He said and frowned.What could my well Lisa have done.

"Lisa kissed me delibratley in front of Maddison....just so she could have me all to her-"

"Dad I dont want you to remember all the bad things that Lisa could have done...I dont want to put you through this!"
I said whilst placing my finger on his thin moist lips.