Backstory (Important!)

Last updated: 08/05/20 (dd/mm/yy)

----------

You grew up in L.A. with your shapeshifting, telepathy, telekinesis and other hidden powers. Your mother was a powerful witch, and you've never met your father. Your grandfather, AKA 'Gramps' is Master Fu. (Cliché much?)

At 15, you hear of Ladybug and Cat Noir and Gramps told you their identities. You then hoped for a day to work with them.

At 16, you realised that situations on Hawk Moth was getting worse, and Gramps begs you to go over. You arrive as soon as possible and he gives you a Miraculous, made specially for you, that you've been waiting to receive all your life. It contains your powers when in civilian form, and amplifies it when in hero form.

Your Miraculous is an innocent necklace with a heart lock hanging at the bottom, and turns into a simple silver chain when you transform. Your kwami is a little white wolf-angel hybrid, Snowlyx.

 Your kwami is a little white wolf-angel hybrid, Snowlyx

~Drawn by your one and only Loveyy~

Let's call your hero form Nightlynx, although you're not a lynx (I changed it to Louve Blanche recently but decided the name suks so yeah). You currently stay in an isolated street, hidden away from Parisian eyes, and let's just say you rarely use your front door. The story begins on a Sunday, a day before Gramps calls Ladybug and Cat Noir to meet you.

----------

Legend

(h/c) hair colour

(e/c) eye colour

(y/n) your name

(l/n) last name

(a/c) any colour

(a/f) any food

(m/h) main hand/writing hand

I'm not sure what other terms may come along, so if there are any you are unsure of, you can comment and ask me! :)

---------

Final note from your beloved author XDD

Hihi! Thanks for reading this story! I have been a huge fan of Miraculous for.... 2 years...? Anyways, this is one of the fanfiction stories I had in my head for quite some time so.... yeah!

There's no proper plot in this story, since I began with a VERY blunt storyline...
Edit: But I've began considering and thinking ahead!! (Chapter 10 onward)

I cannot do puns but can SORTA flirt so I apologise for the upcoming horrible puns and flirts-

There may be a few errors in the story, and it would be a great help if you point out my mistakes, thanks!

I shan't take more of your time now. I hope you enjoy this story!