Chapter 15: Plans

Last updated: 07/06/20

----------

~No one's POV~

"Hawk Moth... is the famous Gabriel Agreste. Adrien's father." (y/n) said, and silence falls upon everyone. Adrien had zoned out, tears forming in his eyes. Marinette spotted this, and wiped away his tears, and he hugs her tightly, not wanting to lose another loved one. (y/n) sat silently, feeling a little uncomfortable, since she's technically the third wheel here. And seeing them acting so close with each other just reminded her of Nathaniel... They soon broke the hug, Mari seeing (y/n)'s discomfort. "I-it's fine..." (y/n) sips a mouth of her drink, before placing it down on the table in between them. "If Hawk Moth is Gabriel, then I suspect his lair would be somewhere in his manor, since he barely steps out." (y/n) continued. "I think we should inform Master Fu about this first," Marinette spoke up. They all considered this for a while, before nodding their head and agreeing. "Tikki, spots on." "Plagg, claws out." "Snowlyx, howl loud." they transformed silently, heading out through the window.

They soon got to Master Fu's place, and as usual, he had expected them. They all detransformed and settled down, filling him in on Hawk Moth and their suspicions,  while (y/n) stood out, staying at the side, deep in thought.

----------

~(y/n)'s POV~

Why would Gabriel want the 2 Miraculous? As far as I know about these 2, they can grant him a wish. But what would he wish for? He has the money, and is well-known, so what else would he ask for? Unless... he has Adrien, right? Then Emilie Agreste was missing since... long ago, yeah. What if... he wanted to bring back Emilie or something? But that would mean he knows Emilie is dead or something, right?

My train of thoughts continued on. Suddenly, I heard Rue's voice again.

Here, I'll help you.

R-rue? How?

Simple, flashbacks.

All of a sudden, my view changes. It was bright for a while, before it turn dark, and then I was seeing from the view of someone. Emilie was in front of me, and I realised I must be seeing as Gabriel himself.

"Emilie, the Peacock Miraculous is broken. You really shouldn't use it." Gabriel spoke. "I don't care. If it means I can end your wrath, then I gladly will." Emilie retorted, stubborn. Huh, so Gabriel had already been Hawk Moth before? "London isn't your playground, Gabriel. Paris isn't either. End this. Else, I will use the Peacock Miraculous, and break the news to Adrien. I will take him and leave." Woah, Gabriel used to 'Hawk Moth' London? Suddenly, a cheery, innocent laughter was heard, and Gabriel turns to face a small blonde boy, running up to hug Emilie. "Mama! When is Chloe coming over?" The cheerful boy asked. If this was Adrien- "Soon, Adri sweetie! Now, why don't you go to your room and wait for her?" Emilie responded. Okay, this is a very different Adrien indeed. Adrien cheered, and ran out of the office that his parents were in. "Gabriel. Hand me that miraculous. Now." Emilie faced Gabriel, her face stone. He stays frozen on the spot, not making a move. Emilie sighs, "Fine. Duusu, spread my feathers!" Emilie quickly transforms, but fall to the ground, coughing. "E-Emilie..." Gabriel mumbled. "Don't 'Emilie' me!" she raged, getting on her feet and attacking. Gabriel frowns, "Nooroo, dark wings rise." They then fought for a good 15 minutes, Emilie occasionally falling to the ground, Gabriel often pausing, not wanting to hurt her. Suddenly, Emilie's body gave out, and she fell to the ground. She then began breathing deeply, and her transformation dropped, "M-Miss Emilie..." Duusu mumbled, worried, before breaking out in tears, wailing. "Nooroo, dark wings fall." Gabriel detransforms, and kneels by Emilie, while Nooroo ushered Duusu out of the room. "Emilie..." He whispered under his breath. Emilie seemed like she had more words, but her brows furrowed, and she states, "Take care of Adrien." she said, before her eyes fall shut, and her body falls limp. Gabriel had begun tearing slightly, and he muttered those last words to himself, before saying, "I will bring you back, Emilie. I promise." He then carried Emilie to a painting, and pressed a button camouflaged into the painting. The ground beneath him shifted, and it appeared that he was on a platform. The platform then goes down, and the room was dark. As Gabriel walked out of the lift-platform thing, he walked down some hallway, the lights turning on as he went. Soon, he reached a coffin settled in the middle, with plants all around it. He then lays Emilie in there, who had worn a snowy white attire that day. After adjusted her to make her look peaceful, he takes her miraculous, and goes back up, pressing another button in the painting, opening a secret cabinet behind it. He laid out the Peacock Miraculous, along with several of Emilie's items, and closed it back, leaving.

The scene ends, and the world goes white and black again. I open my eyes to see Adrien, Mari, Gramps and the kwamis huddled near me, worried and concerned expressions written all over their faces. I sigh. "I have huge news, and an incredible flashback." Gramps nodded his head, "That would explain why your eyes went bright white, and you didn't react when we called you." Huh, how creepy I must've been like. I explained my flashback to them as best as I could, since I've never seen Adrien's mansion before, except through that flashback, which was already beginning to fade.

As soon as I was done, Mari was deep in thought, Adrien wide-eyed. Gramps had left somewhere else during the sharing. There was silence for some time, and he comes back with a Miraculous Box. "This is the Miraculous of Camouflage. I have a feeling you will need him in this battle." We all nodded at him, thanking. "Now, do you have a plan?" He asked. Mari hums an agreement, and we all turn our attention to her. "Now that we have this kwami, it would be easier. Chat can distract Nathalie and Gabriel. If he is Hawk Moth, I believe she is Mayura." We nodded at this. "(y/n) and I could try to find the base. I believe the Miraculous can camouflage two people?" Gramps nodded. "Okay, saying we find the base, we hide back our tracks first, and meet up back here. If we don't, either because the camouflage wore off, Chat gets caught, or something goes wrong, we call it a night. What do you think?" I looked down at my hands, considering this.

"It's risky. You're asking Adrien to face his dad. If I were to find out my dad was Hawk Moth, I wouldn't be able to keep a straight sentence without going silent or screaming my head off at him," I answered, shooting Adrien a worried glance. He waves it off, "I can handle it. It's not like he matters that much to me." He said, his eyes saying otherwise. I sigh, "Then the next issue. Time. If I'm right, the camouflage effects would only last for 10 minutes. Including the time we take to get in and get out, we at most have around 8 minutes to search the area. And if you consider that a lot, it ain't." Gramps sighs, holding me by my shoulder. "(y/n), trust yourself. I know you don't want to lose anyone else, but sometimes taking the risk is necessary. Trust yourself, okay?" He said, holding me up to stare into my eyes. I sigh, determination building within me. "Okay. Let's do this!" We all exchange a glance and stand up. Gramps opens the box, and a green, chameleon-looking kwami appears. "I am Koraine, pleased to meet you." Mari nods, putting on the Chameleon Miraculous. "Tikki, Koraine, unify!" She shouted, clasping her hands together. There was a bright light, before the kwami appears. "Tiraine!" the kwami shouts. "Tiraine, transform me!" Bright light engulfs her, and she transforms. 'Camibug' now had her elbows and knees down tinted green, her mask fading to green as well. She also had a stick on her side, which Gramps explained that it was used to summon the superpower.

Adrien and I also transformed, and we quickly made it to a roof beside the Agreste mansion. "And how do you propose we get in?" I asked. "I could sneak you guys in from my room. M'Lady, you know the way, right?" Chat whispers back. Cami hums an agreement. "Ready?" She asked, looking at us. We nod back at her, determined. "Camou time!" Cami shouts, throwing her stick into the air. There was a bright green light, and it hits down on both me and Cami. I look around, and realised I could still see Cami, so as myself. "I guess we can see each other then. Chat, can you see us?" Cami asked. Chat shakes his head. "Let's go then." We all hum an agreement, and Lady and I begin making our way to Adrien's window, while Chat goes to the front door.

Let the fight begin.