Chapter 8: Roommates

Last updated: 08/05/20 (dd/mm/yy)

----------

~(y/n)/Nightlynx's POV~

I rushed into the dormitory, connecting to Marinette. Someone save me from the awkwardness please. She thought. I giggled silently to myself. 

Marinette, where is your dorm? I'm coming over, I desperately need help right now.

I wait for a moment, hoping Mari answers soon.

I'm on level 4, out the lift, right, second room. Your key, is it?

Yeah, on my way. Adrien is there right?

Yep. Be glad that I took your key for you at the last minute.

I sigh, and realised that I'm still transformed. Looking around, I spot a restroom on the far end of the corridor and enter a cubicle, detransforming. I stepped out and headed to the lift, glad that Nath has yet to arrive at the dormitory.

I stood outside Mari's room, and take a deep breath, knocking the door twice. "Coming!" A slightly muffled voice came from the other side. Mari opened the door a little, her face all red. She was trying to cover her deep blush, but I already seen it. "Had fun, you two?" I snicker. Mari's eyes widen, and she tosses me my key, slamming the door shut. I laugh, before looking at the dorm number written on the key and going to my new room. Lucky for me, Nath wasn't back yet. 

The dorm was rather beautiful. The room is about 50 metres big, and is split to 2 sides. On the left, there is a work desk, and a bed above it. Same for the right. Opposite the beds is a closet on each side, so each person gets their own closet. There is a simple ladder that leads up to the platform, where the beds connect above, the head facing the wall. In the centre, downstairs, is the bathroom, its interior painted white. The sink and toilet is on the right, the shower area on the left, the towel hanger at the end of the room. In the room, there is a window on each side. To the right, or my side, there is another door that leads to a kitchen with a working stove and a fridge, a small basin was also there. There were drawers, probably filled with utensils and such.. Wow, rather cool.

(I couldn't find a picture, so yes, imagery. Or you can picture your own dorm room!)

No one probably had the time to pack their things to move into the dorm as the official start date was actually tomorrow, so I assume they had a set of clothes in the closet. I checked it and found a white shirt with grey track pants. There was also a light pink towel folded neatly in the closet, and I grab it along with the clothes, and head to the bathroom. After setting my towel and clothes down, I exit the bathroom to write a note.

Hey, it's your roommate who has been missing for the past few hours, yes. Just wanted to say hello to you, but you aren't back from wherever you went, so... yeah, hello!

It's not like I could straight up say "Hey, I'm (y/n), nice to meet you, Nath!" on the note, can I? I stick it on the bathroom door, and go in and lock the door, going for a warm bath to soothe me.

----------

~Nathaniel's POV~

As soon as I enter my room, I could tell something was different. First off, there were water sounds coming from the bathroom. Next, there was a note on the bathroom door, so someone was currently here. Guess I did have a roommate then. I lock the room door and pick the note off the door. I took the note to my desk and read it. Huh. Putting the note aside, I pick up my notebook and mindlessly started sketching.