Chapter 17: Everdeens

Last updated: 19/05/20

----------

~(y/n)/Katniss' POV~

I woke up in my bed in a white shirt and brown trousers. I was back in my room at the isolated street. The memories soon flowed back to me. "Hawk Moth! Mayura!" I shouted. I saw Plagg slowly making his way to me, his head lowered. "Plagg? Why are you here? Huh?" I asked, going into panic state. Hawk Moth used the Miraculous of Creation and Champions to create an alternate universe where you are a criminal, Chat Noir. (the difference is just the addition of a 'h' yeah) Marinette and Adrien are Agreste siblings. Hawk Moth is apparently the hero in this world, alongside with Mayura, of course. He has the time, so he's playing this 'game' with you to get the Miraculous of Destruction.  Dema explained. I gasp, and Plagg looks up at me with those sad eyes, staying silent, getting me worried, "Plagg, you alright?" He stares into my eyes, and I can see all that sadness in those bright green eyes of his. "It's just... now Adrien doesn't remember me, I've lost Tikki..." He says, breaking up.

I pull him into a cheek hug. He hesitated for awhile, but soon hugged back. We stayed for a while, his tummy growled. He breaks the hug, and the usual Plagg that I knew was back. "Tell me you have Camembert..." Plagg grumbles. I giggle, heading to the kitchen, Plagg on my shoulder. I open the fridge, and found it rather empty. Luckily for us, I found some Camembert, and Plagg happily ate it. "So... will I ever see 'Emotional Plagg' ever again?~" I teased. Plagg was gobbling down slices of Camembert, and he groans, "Please, let's not bring this up, okay?" He says, continuing with the cheese in his hands. I laughed, "We have to think of a plan though..." I whispered. There was a heavy silence between us until Plagg was finally satisfied with the cheese he had wolfed down. We head back to the room, the silence adjusting to a comforting one. When we were back, I went and sat on my bed. Plagg flew over and sat on my desk, reminding me of Snowlyx... I swallowed, holding back tears.

"How do we defeat Hawk Moth this time? I mean, it's just me..." I mumbled. "Well, why not we go along with what he wants for awhile?" Plagg answers. I look up at him, "So you're saying I be that criminal I am supposed to be?" Plagg nodded, "Why don't you try contacting Rue? We didn't see her at Hawk Moth's lair, maybe he released her, thinking he'd won?" He said. I gasped softly. "You know, I think you may be right." I said, closing my eyes and looking for Rue. Hello sister. Her voice came crystal clear.

Rue..?

It's me. Hawk Moth is overconfident. I'm coming over, expect me in 5.

Okay. Thanks.

I broke the connection, and opened my eyes. "So?" Plagg asked. "You're right, she's free. She'll be here in fiv-" The doorbell rang. "Or now, I guess." I said, going to the door, Plagg hiding in my pocket just in case. I opened the door, and saw Rue at the door. She smiles, pulling me into a hug. "I've missed you." I broke out in happy tears, hugging her tightly. I felt her tearing and giggling. We broke the hug, and I glance behind Rue, checking to see if anyone was there. Seeing no one, I invited her in and closed the door. She settles on my couch, "I'm assuming you know what's going on?" She asks, and I nod my head, "We plan to go along with what Hawk Moth wants me to be for now." I felt movement in my pocket, and saw Plagg getting out. Rue smiled as a greeting. He smiled back, still a little upset.

"Okay. But what would you do outside of being Chat Noir?" Rue asked. I paused, realising I didn't think of that. "Uh... don't know?" I answered. Rue smiles, expecting that. "Well, we first need a new look. Then, we'll both head to your school. We'll figure then." she said. I nodded. Unlike me, Rue still had her powers at hand. We went to my room, and I sit in front of a mirror. She worked magic into my hair, turning (h/c) to dark blue (if your hair was already dark blue, pretend it wasn't) White streaks were added. My hair was curly and long, up to my elbow. I was told to close my eyes, and when I opened it, a pair of unfamiliar, bright red orbs stared at me. (again, if your eyes were red, pretend it wasn't) Rue spoke from behind me, "Your original features will return when you transform, but will be replaced once you turn back." I glance behind, seeing my twin. "I'm keeping the status." She said, giggling. I laugh, thanking her. She nodded in response. "Now, we gotta change yours and my name." I looked at the ground, thinking.

"Katniss." Rue looked at me with a 'seriously?' face, Plagg noticed and had a confused expression. Rue and I watched The Hunger Games (using spells to get it from another dimension, no one here knows this) and loved it as kids. "I'll be Primrose then. Are we going with Everdeen as well?" She asks, smiling. I nod my head like an innocent child. "You know, we don't look the part..." Rue mutters. "Who cares!" I said, nudging her elbow, laughing. We just laughed it off for awhile. Once we were able to stop, I smiled. "Hello, Primrose Everdeen." I said, holding out my hand. She smirks and shakes my hand, "Hello, Katniss Everdeen." 

"Grocery shopping time!"

(What you wore, picture from Google)

(What Rue wore, picture from Google)

After getting dressed, I grabbed a pouch for Plagg, my phone, wallet and house keys. 'Prim' had her own pouch as well, and we left. At the nearby mall, we got clothes, food and daily necessities, now that 'Prim' was moving in. Plagg being his usual self, we ended up buying a dozen slices of Camembert, much to the shop owner's surprise. Luckily, he believed it when I said my dishes were better with it, and Prim backed me up. After hours of shopping, we finally got home and finished packing. That was when I realised something. "Prim! We need to go see Gramps!" I said to her. She turned to me, shocked. "We forgot! Let's go!" We quickly got our things. Soon, we made it to Gramps' place, entering through the backdoor. I walked Prim to the living room, seeing Gramps mediating on the ground. Sensing our presence, he got up and faced us. "Hey Gramps." I said. "Adjusting?" He asked. "Not very well..." I looked on the ground. I felt something on my shoulders, and looked up at Gramps.

"(y/n), I know you blame yourself for what happened, but it's not over yet. We can still bring our world back. Hawk Moth hasn't gotten his hands on the Cat Miraculous yet. We still stand a chance." He said, comforting me. I smiled sadly at him, and gave him a huge hug, Ru-Prim joining in a second later. After I calmed down, we settled in a circle on the ground, filling Gramps in on what we've done. He nods, "I see you've made up your minds. Be careful not to play too deep into Hawk Moth's hands, however." He says, glancing at me. I smile, and nod at him, understanding. "And Primrose, you'll get a Miraculous as well." he said, pulling out the familiar box from behind him. Prim opened it, and out came a white orb... "(y/n)?" the kwami asked. "Snowlyx..." I mumbled, hugging her. "I thought something terrible would've happened to you!" I pull out from the hug, seeing Prim with a conflicted face. I smiled at her. "No, you take Snowlyx. I have a more important job to play here, y'know. Take her." Prim was shocked for a second, but smiled back. "So, what will you go by, my new sister in crime?" I ask her.

She grins at me, "Wolf Angel."