ȻĦȺⱣŦɆɌ ØNɆ: Sam

Sam's P.O.V

   His eyes were the perfect shade of blue. His smile so bright it could light up the night sky. His blue-tipped, chocolate brown hair so soft it could have been wool.
I didn't know who he was, where we were, or why I was with him, but what I did know, was that it felt so right.
   It felt right how he held me tight in his arms. How he smiled every time he looked at me. How we just sat there for the longest time, getting lost in each other's eyes.
We seemed to be sitting on a mountain, overlooking the sunset. "It's as beautiful as you are." My face began to feel warm, and my cheeks went bright pink when he said that.
I slowly leaned my head on his shoulder, and he put his arm around mine, embracing me in a warm hug. I closed my eyes, savouring the moment. It was perfect; me, and him. Nobody else here, just the two of us.
   As I opened my eyes again, he planted a soft kiss on my forehead. I looked up at him, and he smiled. 'God, that smile.' I thought. I returned the smile, feeling warm and fuzzy on the inside. He slowly leaned over and kissed me again, but this time on my lips. I responded by kissing back. We kissed for a while, then he pulled away with a slight smirk on his face. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you, too," I whispered as tears began to slowly leak from my eyes.
   I stood up and stretched my hand out for him to take. When he did I pulled him up and engulfed him in a hug. He hugged back. We stood there hugging; my arms wrapped around his neck, and his around my body. We hugged for what felt like only a few short moments, when I suddenly heard something in the distance that, other than the chirping of birds and the rustling leaves, broke the silence of the evening. We ignored it, but it kept coming closer and closer. Finally, I recognised what it was; it was someone calling my name. "Sam," the voice whispered over and over. It was the voice of a girl: 
Katrina.

   I woke up to my girlfriend Katrina shaking me lightly. "Hey, sleepy. About time you woke up." She smiled lovingly. I smiled back at her and sat up in my bed. "Good morning," I replied sleepily. Combing my fingers through her brilliant bright-blue hair as she sat down beside me on my bed, I asked, "What time is it?" Expecting her to say sometime around 9:00 am, but I was shocked when she instead said, "It's 11:30 am." My eyes widened in surprise. "Oh shit! I need to get up!" I exclaimed, throwing off my covers and rushing out of bed.
   Katrina got off the bed after me, grabbed my lower arm gently, and said, "Relax, Sam. It's Saturday."
   "I know it's Saturday. I told Jake and Corey I'd meet up with them today. We are meeting up at Chick-fil-A in half an hour!"
   I quickly showered and got ready for the day. Once I was dressed I ran down the stairs and straight to the front door. I snatched my jacket off the peg in the wall and darted out the door, yelling a quick "Goodbye" to Katrina. I got in my car and sped off in the direction of Chick-fil-A.
   I arrived at Chick-fil-A a few minutes past twelve due to traffic and the fact that I had a late start to the day, but as I walked through the doors and caught sight of Jake and Corey, they seemed to be in the middle of a conversation with the brunette sitting at the table with them. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count - 642