ȻĦȺⱣŦɆɌ FØᵾɌ: Colby

Colby's P.O.V

   I was with Mike at the park for about an hour until his phone rang, and he had to go. We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. I went back to my house to watch some movies and chill. After about two hours, though, I heard my phone go off, and saw that Mike had texted me.

Mike: Hey Colby. I have some bad news. My mom just told me that we are going to be moving too, and I won't be able to go to the same school anymore

Colby: Oh... that sucks. I really wish you were still going. Now I'm going to be alone 🙁

Mike: Sorry.. anyway, have to go. Packing. Bye

Colby: Bye

   Great. I'm not going to have anyone at the High School I'm going to, which means I'm a victim. I'll be completely alone and have to completely start over -well, maybe not completely. Next weekend I'm meeting up with Brennen and some of his friends that go to my new school, so there's that.
   I continued to watch movies for a few more hours and then I got bored, so, turning off the T.V., I went to my room. I sat on my bed and pulled out my phone. I checked my social media to see if there was anything interesting going on, or if anyone had texted me. But nothing. 
I just laid there on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I don't know how long I was staring for, but I heard the doorbell ring, and so I went to answer it, expecting it to be my mom; but it wasn't.
I opened the front door to see a man standing there with an all-too-familiar malicious grin on his face. I stared at the man in shock as I froze where I stood, staring into the face of my dad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count - 317