ȻĦȺⱣŦɆɌ FƗVɆ: Sam

*The "movie" scene in this chapter is not based off of any movie I have seen!*

    After telling Jake, Corey and Brennen, that I was going to spend the following weekend with my girlfriend, Katrina, we all decided to leave. Before we left, Brennen and I exchanged numbers. He said that he wants to hang out in the future and get to know each other better. I'll admit, I was slightly weirded out by it. I mean, don't get me wrong, he was really nice, but just the way he looked and spoke to me. It just gave me this weird vibe. 
   When I got back to my house, Katrina was sitting in the living room watching a movie. The back of the couch she was curled up on was facing me, so she couldn't see me when I approached her. When I stood directly behind her, I bent over and engulfed her in a hug from behind. "Hey, babe," I greeted her.
   She looked up at me and smiled, "Hi," I kissed her lightly on the lips, then went to sit beside her on the couch. "What are you watching?" I asked, looking at the T.V., and seeing a woman standing along the railing of a balcony on a tall building, staring intently below. It looked like the woman was at a party, as she was dressed in a long, red dress, a ruby pendant gleaming around her throat; her auburn hair flying beautifully behind her. There was a man there, too, standing behind her, his face panic stricken. He, too, was dressed formally, in a black and white suit along with black dress shoes. He seemed to be trying to get the woman to come back inside. "A sappy romance movie," Katrina said in response to my question.
   "So how was it with Jake and Corey? What did you guys do?" She asked moving her gaze from the T.V. to me. I did the same.
   "We just talked. There was this other guy there, too. Jake and Corey wanted for us to meet," I explained. "The other guy's name was Brennen Taylor. He knows this other guy who's moving to our school in a few weeks."
   "And did this Brennen guy say who the new student is?" Asked Katrina. I told her that he didn't, and that all the information he gave was that he knew the new guy moving to our high school, and that they were meeting up with him the next weekend. "Okay. Are you going?" She asked. I shook my head no and said, "I'm hanging out with you next weekend," and engulfed her in another hug. 
   "Aww, thanks babe," she replied hugging me back. "You didn't have to do that for me," she replied, smiling shyly. 
   "Yes I did; I want to spend time with you." I said, leaning over to kiss her.