ȻĦȺⱣŦɆɌ ŦĦɌɆɆ: Sam

Sam's P.O.V

   When I saw the dark brown hair my heart skipped a beat. But, his hair is too long. I thought, and it looked messy, not neat like it had in my dream. Maybe the person you dreamed of isn't a real person. Said one voice in my head. Or maybe he grew his hair out, and what you dreamed was him from a while ago. Said another, more persuasive, voice. The mystery brunette had his back to me and was sitting across from Corey, beside Jake. Corey looked over toward the door, and once he saw me, smiled and waved me over. I returned the smile and walked nervously over to the table for four they were sitting at.
   "Hey, Sam!" Corey greeted me as I approached the table. Jake and the brunette turned to watch me as I took a seat beside Corey, as it was the only one available.
   "Hey Corey, Jake." I greeted my friends. Jake gave a smile and nodded. The mystery brunette and I met glances for a moment before Corey began, "Sam, this is Brennen Taylor. Brennen, this is Sam Golbach." He introduced us. The brunette -Brennen- and I looked at each other again.
   We shook hands and he said, "Nice to meet you, Sam." With a warm smile. I replied with a, 'you too' and the three of them went back to their earlier conversation, while I got lost in my thoughts, as I studied the stranger.
   Now that I was close enough to actually see him, I confirmed that this is definitely not the boy from my dream.
   The boy from my dreams had the most beautiful smile I've ever seen, and it made the whole sky light up, and Brennen's smile isn't as bright. Both boys have smooth looking skin, but very different features. The boy from my dream had chocolate brown hair with blue tips that fell in his face beautify, and Brennen's hair is a chocolate brown colour similar to the boy in my dream's, but his looked less soft and was less tamed than the hair of the boy in my dream. The boy in my dream also had dimples that were absolutely adorable.
The biggest difference, however, is their eyes. Brennen has kind, green eyes, meanwhile the boy from my dream had beautiful, ocean blue eyes, that shone brilliantly when he smiled.
"-what do you think, Sam?" I heard Corey say. I looked at him slightly confused and said, "I'm sorry, what did you say?"
   "I said," replied Corey, "what do you think?" I looked from Corey to Jake to Brennen and back again. "What do I think about what?" I asked, feeling a small twinge of guilt for not paying attention to the conversation. Much to my surprise, it was not Corey who answered, but Brennen. "What Corey means, is what do you think about meeting up with one of my friends next weekend? He is moving to your high school in a few weeks."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count - 492