3

Angelinas POV...
I kept catching Jahseh staring at me. I'd glance and smile then look away. For some reason I think he might of have been jealous about me and Isaiah talking. I'm not gonna lie Isaiah was really fine but Jahseh has something about him. He's like a puzzle that I want to solve.

"Oo you feeling my vro or what?" Stokeley said coming behind me.

"Nahh!" I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"Mmhmm then why you staring at him?" He said crossing his arms.

"He's the one staring at me!" I said laughing.

"Y'all are staring at each other." He said smirking. "Unless you're liking Isaiah!" He said pointing at me like he caught me.

"He's cute or whatever but I don't know." I said taking a drink of my water.

"You ain't drinking?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Nah you know me... that stuffs pointless." I said swirling the water.

"This party's dying down and I'm getting tired." Stoke said yawning.

"Yeah help me get all the punks out of here." I said getting up.

"Hey we cutting the party?" Isaiah said coming in the conversation.

"Yeah.." I said walking up the stairs. "IGHT PARTYS OVER!! EVERYONE GET YOURSELF'S OUT MY CASA POR FAVOR!" I yelled.

"You speak Spanish?" Jahseh said leaning on the rail with me.

"Yes I do." I said smiling.

"That's cute.." He said watching everyone go out the house.

"So are you!" I said walking away before he could say anything.

Jahsehs POV...
Oh so she bold now? Something about this female has me going crazy!

"Wassup bro!" Isaiah said as I walked down the stairs.

"Wasssup man.. aye you like Angelina?" I asked.

"Hell yeah! She a baddie!" He said smiling looking at me like that was a dumb question.

"Oh Ight word!" I said walking away.

"You like her huh?" Stoke said as I picked up trash.

"Nope... I don't get close to anyone cuz you already know." I said looking at him.

"Mannnn when you gonna let that thot go? She hurt you and I get it vro and I'm sorry but you needa move on live your life." He said picking up trash also.

"Ight mom I'll try." I said laughing. "Sounding like Gondi and stuff." I said fixing the couches and other furniture.

Was he right tho? I mean Geneva hurt me really bad and made me not want to trust anyone male or female. But at the same time I didn't care if Angelina hurt me.. I was drawn to her. Maybe I'll make her mine...