22

Angies POV...
"I'm gonna head home but I'll see you tomorrow!" Trippie said kissing me on the cheek.

I nodded and hugged him goodbye. He left and I got ready for bed. I finished getting ready but the doorbell rang. It's like 10 at night so idk who's trynna kill me rn. I got up and ran through the dark hallways. I peeked through the peep whole and seen a shadow but it was to dark to tell. I opened the door and it was Jahseh.

"Oh no!" I said closing the door.

Before I closed it he stopped the door and pushed it open.

"Please just let me explain!" He said closing the door behind him.

This should be good.

"Make it quick or I'm calling trippie." I said folding my arms.

"I didn't mean to leave you and ski. I had trust issues and I couldn't deal with the fact that you actually did care about me. I was dealing with stuff and that's not an excuse but I was scared. I'm not use to someone actually treating me good." He spoke.

I felt kinda bad. I know Jahseh is a good person and he tends to hide and run when he's scared. I did still have feelings for jah but what if he hasn't changed. What if he does it again? I'm with trippie but why am I still thinking about me and jah?

"How do I know you've changed? You just called me a thot." I said.

"I'm sorry! It hurt me to see you with ski and then with trippie and I know that's also not an excuse but let me make it up to you. Let me show you I've changed! Please." He said with a tear in his eye.

"I don't know Jahseh. I'm with trippie now." I said.

He walked over to me and kissed me. I was shocked and backed away.

"I'm in a relationship jah!" I said.

"Just think about it!" He said smiling. "And don't try and say you didn't feel something like i did." He smiled.

I blushed and shook my head. I watched him walk out and was about to cross the street to his car when all of a sudden next thing I know he got hit by a speeding car.