6

Angelinas POV...
"That was fun." Jahseh said as he walked over to me.

I was currently sitting on the chairs by the pool while the boys were inside messing around.

"Yup." I said with my eyes still closed.

"Why won't you give me a chance?" He said.

"I'm not talking about this anymore." I said now looking at him.

"Why?" He asked.

"You don't know me jah!" I said smiling at the fact that he won't give up.

"What's so funny?" He asked tilting his head.

"You don't give up huh?" I asked.

"I get what I want and I don't give up until I get it." He said getting up.

I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Where you going?" Ski asked.

"I have an underground secret pool that ain't as cold as this one." I said pointing to the pool.

"You're lying?!" He said.

"Come on! I'll show you!" I said smiling.

He hoped out the pool and smiled like crazy.

"SHE GOT A HIDDEN POOL!" Stokeley yelled to the boys.

"No lie?" Jahseh said running out too.

Soon enough we were in my other pool.

"How'd you get stuck with a house this big?" Isaiah asked as I floated on my rubber duck floaty thing.

"It was a graduation present from my dad before he passed away." I said messing with the water.

"Oh I'm sorry." He said with sympathy.

"Don't even worry about it!" I said giving a soft smile.

"I'm sorry I'm asking all these questions." He said laughing.

"I don't mind." I shrugged.

"What about your mom?" He asked hoping on the float with me.

"She died giving birth to me." I answered.

"Damn. My dad walked out before I was born and well my mom blamed me for my dad leaving so I kinda had to raise myself." He said just chilling.

"I guess me both got parent issues." I said laughing.

"I guess so!" He said smirking.

I looked around and noticed Jahseh was sitting down on a ledge watching us. He had a look on his face that made me get chills. He looked devilish as his eyebrow raised as if he were trying to figure us out. I looked at him and he didn't care cuz he just kept staring.

"He really likes you." Isaiah said.

"Huh?"

"I see the way you two look at each other and whenever you two are near each other there's a strong vibe." He said looking at me.

"Well he should forget about it." I said bluntly.

"Why?"

"Because I'm not good for him. I hurt people either on purpose or accidentally. Besides I don't trust people." I said.

"You and X are more alike then you think. You're a girl version of him but you might be a tiny bit worse." He said smiling.

"Gee thanks!" I said laughing.

I reached over and threw him in the water. I swam to the edge and got out of the water. I seen from the corner of my eye and seen jah get up also. I'm assuming he's following me. I looked and the boys were still in the pool.. well stokeley was sleeping on a float and isaiah was relaxing. I walked back up the stairs and ran knowing Jahseh was close behind. I ran threw the living room and turned my head to see him chasing me. I dashed through the game room and then ran to his room and hid in the closet. I waited a few minutes then heard him come in the room. There was silence and then the closer bursted open revealing a smiling Jahseh.

"Why're you running from me?" He said throwing me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I said laughing.

He threw me on the bed and pinned me down.

"Why're you running from me?" He asked.

"Why're you following me?" I asked back.

"Ok fair point." He said making a face that I don't know how to explain.

We stopped talking and looked at each other. He started in my eyes and I did the same.

"You're really cute." He said breaking the silence.

"You too." I replied. "But let it go." I said getting out of his grasp.

I went to my room and closed the door. I picked out clothes and then went to shower.

Jahsehs POV...
I watched her walk out. I sat on my bed and let out a deep sigh. I'll just avoid her the whole week if that would make her happy then whatever.

"What up vro?" Ski said walking in.

"Nothing mane. What's the plans for today?!" I asked putting on a fake smile.

"Maneeee... we should hit the mall!" He said.

"All of us?" I asked.

"I mean if everyone wants to go then why not!" He said. "I'll ask Angie and u ask Isaiah." He said.

I nodded and went to go find Isaiah while he knocked on her door.

Ski's POV...
"Angie!!" I yelled out knocking on her door.

"Hold onnnn!" I heard muffled behind the door.

I waited and then a few seconds later she opened it.

"What's up?" She said drying her hair with a towel.

"You down to go to the mall or wha?" I asked smiling.

"Yeah! We can take my car. Let me just get my shoes and I'll meet y'all downstairs." She said smiling.

"Ight!" I said heading to the stairs.

Angelinas POV...
I had on a nirvana oversized tshirt and shorts under. I threw on my chucks and went downstairs. I needed a distraction.