15

Ski's POV...

Me and isaiah had finally finished his recordings.

"Can we go back to yours?" Isaiah asked as we got into his car.

"yeah sounds good to me!" I said pulling out my phone.

I've been texting angie and jah but they don't answer. I just hope they're ight. We got to the house and walked in. The lights were on but the house was silent.

Angelina's POV...

I woke up to the sound of the door closing.

"Well thats unexpected!" I heard ski.

I looked around and me and jahseh had fallen asleep hugging each other. I jumped up and woke him up. I looked up and seen ski and isaiah standing there. Isaiah had a sad/mad look on his face. He shook his head and walked towards the door.

"Isaiah!" I yelled attempting to stop him.

"What's going on?" I heard jah say.

I ran outside and seen stopped isaiah.

"Just let me explain dude!" I said standing in front of him.

"Why?!" He yelled.

I jumped at the sound of him yelling.

"I'm sorry you had to find out this way but it's not like we're dating though." I said folding my arms.

"Wow! So you telling me you'll give me a chance, flirting with me, kissing me means nothing?" He said yelling. "I knew you belonged to the streets!" He said.

I looked at him shocked that he would say that.

"Look i'm sorry I flirted with you and all that but you knew I liked Jah so I don't know why you're acting all surprised and being a jerk!" I said back.

"Yeah watch.. When he starts beating you too I don't want to see you running back to me. You're more messed up than you look." He said smirking.

"Talk bad about me all you want but don't you dare accuse jahseh of that! Don't you dare even speak about him like that!" I yelled. "Just leave already." I said stepping away.

"Why? Can't handle the truth?" He said stepping closer to me.

I took a step back and looked at him.

"She said to leave bro." Jahseh said stepping between us.

"Ohhhh look! The girlfriend abuser's here!" He laughed.

Next thing I know Isaiah's on the floor. Jahseh was punching isaiah and yelling at him. I tried to pull jahseh off but he accidentally pushed me to the floor.

"Enough Jah!" Ski yelled pulling jahseh off wifi. "Get up and get the hell outta here!" Ski yelled to isaiah.

Isaiah got up quickly and ran to his car. Jahseh looked at me and quickly helped me up.

"I'm sorry!" He said hugging me.

I held him back and let a tear fall.

"I love you." Was all I could say.

"I love you too!" He said kissing my forehead.