24

Angies POV...
"Yes! Is he ok?" I asked anxiously.

Me and ski looked at eachother anxiously.

"Yes he's stable. He has a broken arm and fractured a couple of bones. He's going to be fine but we're going to keep him overnight. I know you guys wouldn't want to leave so it's fine for you guys to stay." She said smiling.

"Thank you!" I said hugging her.

"It's my job." She said laughing a little.

She walked away after pointing me and ski to the room jahs in. Me and ski walked in and seen Jahseh watching tv.

"Vro!" Ski said running over to jasheh to hug him.

"Ahhh" Jahseh hissed with pain.

"My bad my bad!" Ski said backing up.

Jah then looked over at me and smiled. I wiped a tear from my eye and smiled back. He patted a spot next to him. I walked over to him and and sat next to him. He hugged me and sighed.

"I'm glad you're ok!" I said tearing up again.

"Hey hey... don't cry. I'm Ight!" He said kissing the top of me head.

"Imma go check out the cafeteria and let y'all talk." Ski said leaving the room.

"Of course he's gonna go get food." Jah whispered to me.

We laughed and just held eachother.

"I wanna talk to you." I said looking at him. "Me and trippie are over, I can't be with him when I know I'm in love with you." I said smiling.

He didn't even let me finish but instead kissed me.

"It's me and you from now on. I'm never letting go." He said smiling.

And so now the plan is to one day get married and maybe start a family. Who knows. As long as he's by my side I don't care.