17

Jahsehs POV...
"Should we just jump on the bed?" I heard ski whisper.

"No he looks so peaceful!" Angie said back.

"This fool looks like he was crying!" Ski said whispering but yelling.

I did cry last night but I fell asleep so I didn't wipe my face ig.

"Leave me alone." I said.

"See you woke him up!" Angie said slapping ski's arm.

She crawled on the bed and hugged me. I hugged her back and held her.

"Man y'all gay!" Ski said walking out the room.

She chuckled and hugged me back.

"I don't want to lose you." I whispered.

"You won't!" She said smiling to me.

I laid with her for a little while longer and then I got up to get ready and she went to chill with ski.

*ring ring*

I looked at my phone and seen geneva calling me. I picked up and sighed.

"What geneva?"

"I miss you!"

"I have a girlfriend and I don't need your desperate self creeping around anymore"

I hung up and finished getting ready. I walked down stairs and seen ski and Angie all giggly talking to eachother. I know they're best friends but I don't like it.

"What y'all laughing about?" I asked sitting next to Angie.

"We were talking about a memory that happened when we was jits." Ski said smiling looking at Angie.

"Yeah but anyways you ready?" Angie said smiling.

"Yeah but where we going?" I asked.

"Lets dip and you can ask questions later!" Ski said getting up.

He threw a pillow at Angie and ran. Angie got up and was about to run but I grabbed her.

"What?" She asked looking at me.

"There's nothing going on between you two is here?" I asked with a serious face.

She grabbed my face and kissed me and then hugged me.

"My attention and love is for you!" She said grabbing my hand.

We walked out and got in the car. We drove for a while and then Angie pulled up to a freaking carnival. I haven't been to one of these in years!

"You for real?" I asked smiling like a child.

"Yeah I thought it would be fun!" She said getting out.

"Man even I would have fun." Ski said laughing.

We went up to the booth and Angie paid for all of us and even got us bands that let us go on rides over and over. We walked in the carnival and I pulled her to the teacups. We got waited in line and it was finally our turn.

"Vro don't go so fast!" Ski said as me and Angie span the cup faster.

He held on to the sides and closed his eyes. I looked at Angie and she was looking at ski while laughing. She was beautiful but I felt like she and ski have something going on. I pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind and proceeded to spin the cup.

"I love you!" She yelled.

I looked at her and smiled huge. I kissed her and looked at her.

"I love you too!!!!" I said hugging her.

It wasn't the first time we've said it but the fact that she says it randomly makes me believe she really does love me.