7

Angelinas POV...
"What about these?" Stokeley said holding up his fifth pair of shoes.

"They look the same." I said.

"Yeah this the first store we hit and it feels like we gonna be here forever!" Isaiah said putting his head on my shoulder.

I rested my head on his and listened to ski go on about his shoes.

"Man I'm out!" I said getting up.

"Yeah we'll see you later!" Isaiah said following me.

"I'm dipping too." Jahseh said with us.

We walked out of the store and went separate ways. Isaiah went to the food court, Jahseh went to Gucci, and I'm gonna head on over to hot topic.

"Hi welcome to hot topic!" A store clerk said.

"Hi." I said back.

I walked around and looked at all the stuff. I tried to reach this really dope Eminem shirt but my short self couldn't reach it.

"Let me help." An unfamiliar voice said.

All I seen was the hand grab the shirt then hand it to me.

"Thanks!" I said as I turned around.

Ooo this dude was cuteeeeee.

"I- Thank you!" I said smiling then walking away

I got everything I needed and went to pay even thought he was trying to get my attention. I walked out of the store and went to go find one of the boys or something.

"Hey!" I heard behind me.

I turned around and surely enough there the random guy was.

"Jeez you sure know how to avoid people!" He said laughing.

"Sorry I really am I just got nervous." I said nervously laughing.

"It's no problem but here you left this at the register." He said handing me my chain that I bought.

"Oh thanks!" I said putting it in m bags. "I'm Angelina by the way!" I said putting my hand out.

"You can call me Bobby." He said shaking my hand.

"Well I should get going but thanks again for the shirt and chain." I smiled.

"Not to be weird but can I have your number?" He asked reaching for his phone.

I thought about it and maybe it'd be a good idea that way I can have a new friend.

Jahsehs POV...
I finished buying some stuff and went to go find Angie. I knew most likely she'd be at hot topic. I turned the corner but then hid back. I seen Angelina talking to some guy and it seems like he gave her his number.

"Hm." I said watching them.

He was sorta tall and white. Not to sound gay but the mans was kinda attractive. They stopped talking and Angelina turned my way. I acted like I just turned the corner.

"Oh wasssup? I was just gonna go find you but I met this dope person!" She said walking past me.

At least she told the truth and didn't hide it. I followed her and eventually we found the others.

"Ight can we go now?" Isaiah asked.

All of us were holding a lot of bags so I didn't fight him on it.

"Hell yeah let's dip!" Ski said walking towards the entrance.

We put everything in the car and it's a good thing Angelina brought herBenz truck or else we wouldn't of been able to hold everything. The ride there was just us listening to music.

Angelinas POV...
"Thanks for everything but i need to head on home. You have my number so msg me anytime." Isaiah said to me.

"Okayyyy. Thanks for chilling with me!" I said hugging him goodbye.

He said goodbye to everyone else and left.

"It's gonna sucks when we leave!" Stoke said fake crying.

"Why don't you guys move in?" I randomly said.

Jahseh and stoke both sat up and looked at me when I said that.

"Really?!" They both said at the same time.

"I mean you said you lived with Jahseh and his mom and well I live in this big ol house by myself so I don't see why not." I shrugged.

"I'm so down!" Stoke said cheering.

"You sure?" Jahseh said lowly to me while stoke was yelling with excitement.

"Yes jah." I smiled.

He got up and hugged me. Then stoke hugged me also.

"Wooooooo!" The boys yelled.

Welp here goes nothing!