18

Angies POV...
It did kinda bother me that jah was thinking me and ski were going behind his back. Ski is ugly and so is all the guys except Jahseh.

"What's wrong?" Jah said snapping me outta my thoughts.

"Nothing." I said smiling.

"I'm hungry!" Ski said walking next to jah.

"You're always hungry!" Jah said laughing.

Ski rolled his eyes and we continued walking to the car. We got in and I decided to drive. We listened to music and just stayed quite the whole way.

...

"Welp imma die of hunger!" Ski said closing the front door behind us.

Me and jahseh laughed and went to go to our rooms. I went to mine and he went to his. I got undressed and changed into one of his hoodies and basketball shorts. I rubbed my eye and yawned. I sat on the edge of the bed when my eye started watering. I took out my phone and put the camera on but little did I know I was recording.

"You good?" Ski said coming in causing my to put down my phone.

"Nah my eye burns and hurts like crazy!" I said rubbing it.

"Well don't rub it! Let me see." He said walking over to me.

Jahsehs POV...
I finished changing and stuff so I walked over to angies room. I walked in and seen ski and her so damn close! I think he was kissing her!

"Really!? Y'all gonna do that while I'm a few doors away!" I yelled.

They both jumped up and turned around.

"No jah babe-" she spoke.

"Don't even! I know what I saw!" I yelled.

"Vro-"

"Don't even talk stokeley! I should kill you right now but I knew she belonged to the streets!" I said walking out.

I ran to my room and grabbed my car keys and then ran outside. They were both calling me and trying to stop me but I ignored them. I seen what I seen. Him hella close to her so that gotta mean they was kissing!