4

Jahs POV...
"Ight I guess imma head out!" Isaiah said.

The four of us were currently sitting on the couch just talking.

"Aye why don't you just crash here?" Ski blurred out.

I shot my death stare at him quick. This fat monkey boy just invite this noodle headed boy to stay here?

"Wha?" Ski said confused.

"This ain't your house to let people stay." I said throwing a pillow at him.

"Mane I'm sure Angelina is fine with it... right boo?" He said looking at Angelina.

"Yeah yeah sure if Isaiah wants to." She said returning back fiddling with a water bottle.

I silently sighed and just looked at my phone. Ski and Isaiah were babbling on and on.

"Ight I'm going to go lay down." Angelina said getting up.

"Yeah me to vros... night." I said getting up as well.

Angelinas POV...
"Night mamas!" Isaiah yelled.

"Night!" I yelled back.

"Do you like him?" Jahseh asked.

"I hardly know him... why?" I said walking up the stairs with him.

"I'm just asking." He said putting his hands in my pockets. "Can i come in your room? I'm not really tired I just found them annoying." He said looking at me with no emotion.

"I did too so yeah sure." I said opening my room door.

We walked in and he sat on the bed while I closed the door behind us. I walked over to the bed and sat beside him with our backs against the wall.

"Tell me your secrets." He said bluntly looking at me.

I don't know why but I didn't even argue.

"I'm terrified of lightning." I quickly responded without thinking.

I covered my face with embarrassment as we both laughed.

"Wait really?" He said shocked but still laughing.

"Sadly yes... it just scares me for some reason." I said shrugging. "Spill
one of your secrets." I said laying down.

He laid down next to me and looked at me.

"I don't like being alone." He said.

"I would of never guessed. I don't mind being alone but I'd rather be alone with someone important to me." I said looking at the ceiling.

"Who's important to you?" He asked still looking at me.

"Besides stoke... no on really." I said honestly. "Who's important to you?" I asked.

"My mom, little brother, ski, and you." He said looking up at the ceiling.

I looked at him confused.

"Why me?" I asked curious.

"I don't know... I feel drawn to you. There's something about you that makes you stand out in my eyes." He said.

"Oh... you felt that too?" I asked.

He quickly looked at me and smiled.

"So you're drawn to me too?" He asked.

"Yeah I am but I can't and won't do anything about it. I'm not good for you Jahseh. So it's best if you just let it go now." I said getting up to go lock myself in the bathroom.

I walked in the bathroom and locked the door. I slumped on the floor and tears fell. I wasn't crying but tears were falling. I can't trust anyone anymore. I have my barriers for a reason. For his safety they'll stay like that.

"I won't give up on you." I heard before the sound of my door opening and then closing shut.

"You should.. everyone does." I said lowly.