11

Angelinas POV...
"Aww can we go?" I heard the rat say.

I turned and looked up at the stairs. Guava stood there wrapped around jahs arm. She had this fake smile face type thing. I heard ski scoff which caused me to look at him and laugh.

"Oop.." Bobby said laughing with ski.

We all snickered but kept it quiet.

"It'll help with the plan!" Ski whispered.

"Sure I guess..." I said turning to face guava and emo boy.

"Yayyy!" She said hugging jahseh.

"She gonna kill her!" Ski laughed as we walked out before them.

We waited in the car and ski had Bobby sit in the front. The couple got in the car with Jahseh in the middle.

"Aye best friend!" Ski said leaning in the middle of mine and Bobby's seat.

"Wassup?" I said smiling.

"You smell fish?" Ski laughed.

I looked at ski and Bobby and bursted our with laughter.

"You going to hell ski!" Bobby said.

I looked at Bobby and nodded. I drove and see Jahseh look at ski with a mean look.

"Psh I'm just saying someone should shower!" Ski shrugged looking away.

We finally got to the store and hopped out the car.

"Aye Bobby give Angie a piggy back ride so I can take a pic for y'all for y'all's insta!" Ski said making us stop.

"Bet!" Bobby said bending down so I could get on.

I shrugged and jumped on his back. We posed and I kissed his cheek. I glanced at Jahseh and seen him tense up.

"Ight let's go get the stuff!" Bobby said walking with me still on his back.

"Ok put me down!" I laughed.

He put my down and the three of us walked side by side. We got in the store and ski jumped in the cart while me and Bobby pushed him. Geneva kept trying to push it and jump in but ski would shoo her away. We reached the snack isle and ski and Bobby ran and picked snacks while I waited by the cart.

"Can I go get snacks?" Geneva said to Jahseh in a baby tone.

"Whatever." He said plainly.

She ran off like the boys leaving me and Jahseh together. Alone...

"Why y'all acting like that?" He said looking at me.

"Like what?" I said not looking at him.

"Dissing me and being rude to geneva." He said.

"Ski told me a little about her and I don't like her. Me and ski started hanging out with Bobby since you're busy with that." I shrugged.

"Look I don't know why you're being shady to her! You're the one that didn't want me!" He said sternly.

I looked at him with a "are you dumb look"

"Listen VRO I don't care about you dating fuzzy head over there and this isn't about me wanting you or not! You're the one dissing me and stoke but I don't matter stoke is the one you should care about and ditch that toxic female!" I said walking away.

I caught up with the boys and we went to go find nerf stuff.

Jahsehs POV...
I stood there watching her walk away. She was sooo adorable when she was mad. I guess she was right but I was just gonna start dating geneva to avoid my feelings for her.

"I'm back babeee!" Geneva said ruining my thoughts.

I looked at her and walked to the rest of the group.

"You're so adorable!" I heard that Bobby kids voice.

I peeked over the isle and seen him with his hand cupping angies face. I was furious, I like her so much but she won't let anything happen and she might be going for this bob kid! The foo looks like a damn banana.

"Y'all to cute!" Ski said walking on the other side of the isle.

He's supporting this too?! Nah man that's my girl.

Angelinas POV...
"Ski shush up! Me and Bobby are just best friends just like me and you." I said hugging him.

"Mmmhhhm don't go and dip on me too." He said hugging me back.

"I would never!" I said kissing the side of his cheek.

"Ight we got everything we need.. it's the middle of the afternoon so let's go." Bobby smiled.

We all agreed. We paid and went back to my house.